BadSeed84

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, Claystation360 said:

delorean-logo-01.jpg.cd8767ad7ba2f4d496f9479973b4a694.jpg 

I have to argue against this one.  While the DeLorean Motor Company itself went under and John DeLorean tarnished after he was acquitted from his drug charges, the cars the original company made are engrained in the popular psyche thanks to the popularity of Back to the Future.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Screen-Shot-2017-05-17-at-8.09.16-AM-1024x576.png

Saw that movie. 10/10 easy. Perfect cinematography, voice acting, animation, script, plot, characters, writing, everything. This movie is easily the height of cinema, and is the best movie ever created. There's no need to continue making movies when we can rewatch this one for eternity. 

That was sarcasm, just for the record.

• Like 10

50.png

Hate do this, but, sadly, as a Flames fan, I associate this logo with the worst years of the franchise. Since winning the Stanley Cup in 1989, my Flames have only won a grand total of FOUR PLAYOFF SERIES. That and bad uniforms were designed for this logo. There's a reason why people clamor for these classic beauties to come back:

matthew-tkachuk.jpg

They apparently represented the good old days of the Flames. My team was one of the best in the 80's. And the threads were iconic, too.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...