iPhone 5 Wallpaper

nezgraphix

Just a quick critique, everything looks good but Jordan never had the bull head above his name...

You are correct. Jordan's jersey never had the bull above the name But it was added just to have it visible on the phone. I accept any critique & good job catching that, most people probably wouldnt hav caught that.

Hey look! Somebody previewing who actually has something good to post. No really, this looks sharp. I would love others you have come up with.

I have more that I will add soon..

Just a quick critique, everything looks good but Jordan never had the bull head above his name...

You are correct. Jordan's jersey never had the bull above the name But it was added just to have it visible on the phone. I accept any critique & good job catching that, most people probably wouldnt hav caught that.

If this were to be used with the iPhone, the logo would just get lost behind the time when used on the lock screen. Just something to keep in mind.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Is this only restricted to basketball or does your template cover more sports? Cause I'm diggin this

Not only restricted to Basketball. Can be done for any sport.

Are you taking requests at all?

Requests are welcome! :)

Well in that case, for iphone 5, would love a Curry (blue-warriors jersey) one for basketball.

If doing other sports and have the time maybe a Kaepernick (red niners jersey) for football and Cespedes (yellow-A's jersey) for baseball please.

Thanks, they look awesome.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Is this only restricted to basketball or does your template cover more sports? Cause I'm diggin this

Well in that case, for iphone 5, would love a Curry (blue-warriors jersey) one for basketball.

If doing other sports and have the time maybe a Kaepernick (red niners jersey) for football and Cespedes (yellow-A's jersey) for baseball please.

Thanks, Working on Curry at the moment. Wil be uploaded soon

Could i possibly get Tim Duncan Black Jersey? Thanks in advance!

I think I can make that happen. It may take a day or two to turn around due to several pending requests.

Since you're taking requests...could you also do Kyrie Irving?..thanks in advance...and feel free to choose between the cavs red and gold jersey...whichever looks better

I think I can make that happen. It may take a day or two to turn around due to several pending requests.

Thanks, Working on Curry at the moment. Wil be uploaded soon

This was kinda rushed, & I used the lighter colored blue jersey. I can always tweak it for you.

Curry_zpsc153c55e.jpg

Archived