iPhone 5 Wallpaper

nezgraphix

Is this only restricted to basketball or does your template cover more sports? Cause I'm diggin this

Not only restricted to Basketball. Can be done for any sport.

Are you taking requests at all?

Requests are welcome! :)

Well in that case, for iphone 5, would love a Curry (blue-warriors jersey) one for basketball.

If doing other sports and have the time maybe a Kaepernick (red niners jersey) for football and Cespedes (yellow-A's jersey) for baseball please.

Thanks, they look awesome.

I am working on your requests. (49ers & A's)

Is this only restricted to basketball or does your template cover more sports? Cause I'm diggin this

Well in that case, for iphone 5, would love a Curry (blue-warriors jersey) one for basketball.

If doing other sports and have the time maybe a Kaepernick (red niners jersey) for football and Cespedes (yellow-A's jersey) for baseball please.

Thanks, Working on Curry at the moment. Wil be uploaded soon

This was kinda rushed, & I used the lighter colored blue jersey. I can always tweak it for you.

Curry_zpsc153c55e.jpg

Thanks, look forward to the others.

Was just wondering why the choice to go with longer thread stitching than the other ones you made?

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Thanks, Working on Curry at the moment. Wil be uploaded soon

This was kinda rushed, & I used the lighter colored blue jersey. I can always tweak it for you.

Curry_zpsc153c55e.jpg

Thanks, look forward to the others.

Was just wondering why the choice to go with longer thread stitching than the other ones you made?

Sorry, as i mentioned when i posted it, it was kind of rushed. I did noticed the threads were longer and still want to correct that. I will try uploading it again tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived