Vintage College Mascot Logos

hettinger_rl

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iowa

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Would love to see Wake Forest & Northwestern.

I hope Colorwerx does post Northwestern, they have some the best College Vault graphics out of all the teams, if I was on my comp I would post them (I got all of them too).

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Would love to see Wake Forest & Northwestern.

I hope Colorwerx does post Northwestern, they have some the best College Vault graphics out of all the teams, if I was on my comp I would post them (I got all of them too).

I'll try to get to them...I've been hard at work on getting the 2013 MiLB marks together.

Apparently Penn State used this logo at one point. I've never once seen it used in any sort of application. No pictures, no shirts (until now), nothing. I only noticed it because we had one of those Heritage Banners hanging up in a dining hall, so I'd assume the school wouldn't hang it up if it wasn't our logo at some point, but who knows

42-33664-Y.jpg

I saw another one in the same place but failed to get a picture, I'll get one tomorrow when I pass by.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I worked on a lot of these marks while at CLC. It was a daunting task to say the least. A lot of these marks were taken from the College Vault books by Whitman Publishing, as well as a number of other resources. Some of them we just flat out made up. I think by the time I left we had recreated nearly 2000 marks for the College Vault program. If you like this kind of stuff, those books are gems.

I worked on a lot of these marks while at CLC. It was a daunting task to say the least. A lot of these marks were taken from the College Vault books by Whitman Publishing, as well as a number of other resources. Some of them we just flat out made up. I think by the time I left we had recreated nearly 2000 marks for the College Vault program. If you like this kind of stuff, those books are gems.

I SO wished my alma mater - North Texas - had been included.

They were still using the Hayden Fry "Flying Worm" logo at the time I started going there - along with the Apple Green and Forest Green color scheme...

NorthTexasSched1980.jpg

NorthTexasSched1982.jpg

They were still using the Hayden Fry "Flying Worm" logo at the time I started going there - along with the Apple Green and Forest Green color scheme...

NorthTexasSched1980.jpg

NorthTexasSched1982.jpg

That's an awesome helmet. Slap a different mask on there, though.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

NorthTexasSched1980.jpg

NorthTexasSched1982.jpg

Apple green and forest green...that is a very interesting combo. I like it.

Archived