Ravens end zone for Sunday

richdemarco

Shannon Sharpe just tweeted this. They're repainting the both end zones from all the wear and tear from media day and it looks purple to me https://twitter.com/...852700618543104

Wear an tear from media day? Wow, what an excuse.

Actually, that's not too far-fetched. The field is normally painted well in advance so that it looks pristine for Media Day. With kickoff days later, the paint will undoubtedly start to wear out (field paint only lasts a certain number of days), so they'll normally apply an additional coat of paint -- including other field markings when necessary - just prior to the game.

I still hate hate hate that the Niners ditched theid old script logo. Like the Steelers, Packers and Cowboys, that wordmark was such a classic. They easily could've brought it back during their recent uniform overhaul.

1008.gif

6uXNWAo.png

I still hate hate hate that the Niners ditched theid old script logo. Like the Steelers, Packers and Cowboys, that wordmark was such a classic. They easily could've brought it back during their recent uniform overhaul.

1008.gif

Agreed, it's nice but dated. Something similar, but tweaked to be more modern would be awesome.

Count me as a fan of what the have now as well.

A slight, modern tweak would've been okay -- but the bunched up, underlined script they use now is a total wreck in comparison to the classic font.

This would be a fine example, sans the gradient:

49er_logo.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

I do like the fact that the new word mark was designed by a former poster here.

Of course. The one time one of our guys get work from the Shield, and they totally drop the ball. :P

We'll all know for sure soon enough. :)

WHUT?

6uXNWAo.png

From that above picture it looks kinda blue but I just saw it on tv, and it's very very purple. Good to see.

I also don't like the 49ers script. They should introduce new word marks and graphics when they move to the new stadium as well as fit all 3 stripes to their sleeves

From that above picture it looks kinda blue but I just saw it on tv, and it's very very purple. Good to see.

I also don't like the 49ers script. They should introduce new word marks and graphics when they move to the new stadium as well as fit all 3 stripes to their sleeves

Archived