New Jaguars Uniform Concept

TJed73

I have been working on concepts for over 2 years now and I have always been baffled with how to handle the Jaguars. With the release of the new logo yesterday and the growth in my skills of working my paint program, I decided I would try again.

The news release said that the team would be using more gold in their new scheme, so I incorporated that. I don't know how many people like the helmet finish that the Jags have used over the past few years, but I did like them. All I did with the helmet was change the speckle from teal to gold. The rest of the uniform is pretty self explanatory.

Let me know what you think. I'm only going to post the Homes for now and I'm open for constructive criticism and modifying the concept a bit.

Here it is

jagshome-1_zps293d457c.jpg

I have been working on concepts for over 2 years now and I have always been baffled with how to handle the Jaguars. With the release of the new logo yesterday and the growth in my skills of working my paint program, I decided I would try again.

The news release said that the team would be using more gold in their new scheme, so I incorporated that. I don't know how many people like the helmet finish that the Jags have used over the past few years, but I did like them. All I did with the helmet was change the speckle from teal to gold. The rest of the uniform is pretty self explanatory.

Let me know what you think. I'm only going to post the Homes for now and I'm open for constructive criticism and modifying the concept a bit.

Here it is

jagshome-1_zps293d457c.jpg

10 light years better than teal being an primary color. Awesome work.

This uniform just reminds me of elements of so many other uniforms. Even though it wasn't your intention, the uniforms just don't look unique.

First off, I wouldn't emphasize gold so much. We already have a black and gold team in the Saints. Just stick with teal. What bothers me about the Jaguars' uniforms now is that they went away from the one thing that made them unique (teal) and became just another team with black uniforms. The uniforms themselves and all the heavy emphasis on the cat scratches remind me of Missouri's uniforms.

One good thing about this design is the font. All the fonts you picked are great and could work no matter where you decided to take the rest of the uniform next.

i made some fairly major changes.

I changed the jaguar spot patterns to a more digital camo-based pattern.

The jaguar spots on the pants are also digital camo, along with the heltmet. The helmet is a matte finished, digital camo fade.

And before you comment wonderng why the digital camo is there, Jacksonville is a big military town and some rumors have them going in this direction for their update

Let me know what you guys think

jagshome2_zps0647703b.jpg

Archived