SFforever

Worst sports logos ever

167 posts in this topic

...we gotta put an end to all these "these are my opinions, show me your opinions so we can fight and disagree!" threads...

They've been done countless times before, and it's especially painful when the OP has only 8 posts...

Completely disagree. They're some of the best threads on this site. And anyone should be able to post a new thread regardless of how many posts they have.

I don't mind "themed" threads like "Favourite one-offs", but a flat-out "logos I don't like" thread is pretty predictable, redundant, and uninteresting to read.

...we gotta put an end to all these "these are my opinions, show me your opinions so we can fight and disagree!" threads...

They've been done countless times before, and it's especially painful when the OP has only 8 posts...

Disagree.

/COME AT ME BRO!

Completely disagree. They're some of the best threads on this site. And anyone should be able to post a new thread regardless of how many posts they have.

Or you could use the search function to resuscitate an existing thread. But that takes work.

This should end the debate...

mil1hcp43gsgihbotyki.gif

I'm not so sure.

canton-ice-patrol.gif

Or you could use the search function to resuscitate an existing thread. But that takes work.

But then someone will fuss at you for bumping an existing thread. I resurrected a two-year-old thread a few weeks ago and was called out for doing it. That being said, I agree that this thread is redundant and an existing one would have done just fine. A search of "worst logo" brings up MANY threads on this subject over the past ten years.

5439.gif

That is not even the worst logo... love the logo's shape and etc... but wouldnt mind seeing it updated a bit more to reflect on the present time and as well as the jerseys too...

I'm not so sure.

canton-ice-patrol.gif

AND that is the worst one I ever saw.. oh man... think that guy is creepy as is...

mil1hcp43gsgihbotyki.gif

That certainly is one strange logo but interesting way to grab some attention.

memphistamsaba73-74_display_image.gif?1292896594

What is it?

its a team from the American Basketball Association..

http://www.sportslog...tion/ABA/logos/

No, the logo.

A hat

ScreenShot2012-05-16at10.35.32PM_original_display_image.png?1337226202

Edit: Smaller image

Ah. Pretty bad logo.

... Oh, what the hey.

Romford_Raiders_logo.gif

5439.gif

That is not even the worst logo... love the logo's shape and etc... but wouldnt mind seeing it updated a bit more to reflect on the present time and as well as the jerseys too...

I'm not so sure.

canton-ice-patrol.gif

AND that is the worst one I ever saw.. oh man... think that guy is creepy as is...

mil1hcp43gsgihbotyki.gif

That certainly is one strange logo but interesting way to grab some attention.

Still better than the thunder.

the TAM in Memphis TAMs was also an acronym from Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi.

sabreconcept1.jpg

It took two pages for this to come up?

sabreconcept1.jpg

Too obvious?

sabreconcept1.jpg

Too obvious?

Sometimes, the easy answer is the correct one.

^you have to put that pretty much at the top of any list.

qiru2jftx1a378eq8ad0s4ik4.gif

97hhvk8e5if0riesnex30etgz.gif

5rkvyeffld3gohtc1ku1jjo19.gif

why is this never on a worst list? how the hell did it get permitted to be a usable logo?

Okay, I'll play. The thread won't be complete without this one...

detroit-tigers-primary-logo-24-primary.jpg

/thread

I don't mind "themed" threads like "Favourite one-offs", but a flat-out "logos I don't like" thread is pretty predictable, redundant, and uninteresting to read.

I will admit I don't fully understand the nuances of these sites, I just like to read the opinions and follow the rumors. That being said, if you don't think a topic is interesting, can't you just not read it? Obviously some people think it is interesting.

1 person likes this

5rkvyeffld3gohtc1ku1jjo19.gif

why is this never on a worst list? how the hell did it get permitted to be a usable logo?

Looking up the team, it was in the 70s. So its not like they are a team now using it.

ioxjye9im9phdgfyfxvj1xb71.gif

Duh.

M-miami2-287x300.jpg

OK, here are some other choices:

4ufsse3hs0asbhi714ht.gifJuly+8th+%26+10th+-+Sports+Logos7.JPG5318.gif

4952.gif387.gifvwhniphnk072yftd6r3a1101j.gif

Yes, the Marlins logo is bottom of the barrell, pretty much. The only reason why it is relevant is its art-deco style wordmark, but I call BS on that one seeing that the Marlins do not play near South Beach, they play in Little Havana. :P