Worst sports logos ever

SFforever

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...we gotta put an end to all these "these are my opinions, show me your opinions so we can fight and disagree!" threads...

They've been done countless times before, and it's especially painful when the OP has only 8 posts...

Completely disagree. They're some of the best threads on this site. And anyone should be able to post a new thread regardless of how many posts they have.

Thank you Fox

qhhir6fj8zp30f33s7sfb4yw0.gif17994552009.gifcpqj6up5bvgpoedg5fwsk20ve.gifdmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif

...we gotta put an end to all these "these are my opinions, show me your opinions so we can fight and disagree!" threads...

They've been done countless times before, and it's especially painful when the OP has only 8 posts...

Completely disagree. They're some of the best threads on this site. And anyone should be able to post a new thread regardless of how many posts they have.

I don't mind "themed" threads like "Favourite one-offs", but a flat-out "logos I don't like" thread is pretty predictable, redundant, and uninteresting to read.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Disagree.

/COME AT ME BRO!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Or you could use the search function to resuscitate an existing thread. But that takes work.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Or you could use the search function to resuscitate an existing thread. But that takes work.

But then someone will fuss at you for bumping an existing thread. I resurrected a two-year-old thread a few weeks ago and was called out for doing it. That being said, I agree that this thread is redundant and an existing one would have done just fine. A search of "worst logo" brings up MANY threads on this subject over the past ten years.

5439.gif

That is not even the worst logo... love the logo's shape and etc... but wouldnt mind seeing it updated a bit more to reflect on the present time and as well as the jerseys too...

I'm not so sure.

canton-ice-patrol.gif

AND that is the worst one I ever saw.. oh man... think that guy is creepy as is...

This should end the debate...

mil1hcp43gsgihbotyki.gif

That certainly is one strange logo but interesting way to grab some attention.

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

5439.gif

That is not even the worst logo... love the logo's shape and etc... but wouldnt mind seeing it updated a bit more to reflect on the present time and as well as the jerseys too...

I'm not so sure.

canton-ice-patrol.gif

AND that is the worst one I ever saw.. oh man... think that guy is creepy as is...

This should end the debate...

mil1hcp43gsgihbotyki.gif

That certainly is one strange logo but interesting way to grab some attention.

Still better than the thunder.

Archived