Jacksonville Jaguars

Lights Out

I definitely like the ones you have here, but like shoresidejake I would like to see another set with more emphasis on black and gold, because that seems to be where they're going with the new logo.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Who cares if the Jags are going away from teal? This is the concepts forum. I, for one, would rather have them stay with teal, because the Saints already own the black and gold color scheme. I think that the black alt pants would look much better with the teal jersey than the white one, and then pair white pants with the white jersey for the alt.

spacer.png

I like the idea of the NFL logo matching the team colors. I'd say including a black jersey isn't mandatory. These look pretty sweet already. Even though the actual team won't roll out a teal shirt, they should have something like this. And your helmet color should match the anthracite pants. That would make the logo stand out a little bit more.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 months later...

thats one of the worst number fonts ive ever seen. the angles and cuts are going nuts and with only 2 digits, it's very hard to look at. you dont have to go vintage block, but theres a thousand better options then this one. it's similar to the word mark, but the wordmark isnt all that great either. try to go with something that pairs well with the shapes and lines of the logo.

the NOB is a bit too much of a mismatch from the numbers because it dosent have any bordered colors. i would make it like the numbers or at least add 1 color.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived