Boston Bruins Alternate Logo/Patch Concept

tomjmerrill

I was having a hard time with the colors also seeing how there is only 3 to choose from. Ill try switching some and see what I come up with, Thanks for the feedback!

Should be able to pull of a black mouth with yellow outilines & white teeth I believe

Great job! At the moment it looks pretty good but it doesn't look like a finished product to me. The mouth looks good but the shape of the head doesn't seem right. It looks a little too narrow. Also the absence of an ear seems off. For some perspective, here’s a picture of a bear I think will help you get the shape right.

n20dmw.jpg

P.S. That color of yellow you’re currently using looks very “mustard-y.” Try this:

34t1vh2.jpg

right now the lines around the mouth area are too thin & throwing off the logo overall also an ear shape would improve & the bear is a little out of center

Agreed. I like this quite a bit but the thin lines around the mouth need to be thicker and more confident. Even the black outline around the bears' head should really almost (but not quite) be as thick as the lines in the background part of the logo.

Right now the head is a little bottom right corner, so it needs to go towards the top left a bit. This might mean that the nose overlaps the circle, but I think that would be a good thing.

Definitely keep the white teeth and black mouth. A white/yellow mouth looks too much like a negative.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

The head looks more like a gorilla than a bear, but that's probably because the ears are missing. The whole "roar" idea is awesome. I'm excited to see it once it's dialed in.

mainescarf.png

Archived