New Vikings logo released

steff002

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm conflicted. It looks better. But if your not a uniform/logo aficionado like we are on here, you won't notice.

As I posted in the other thread talking about it. They did that on purpose. They just wanted to clean it up a bit for the new stadium.

Why now?

As the Vikings transition into the drafting of plans for the new stadium and the prevalent Norseman usage throughout that facility, the team realized this is the appropriate time to make these logo enhancements. The evolution will not happen overnight; Vikings fans can expect to see both versions of the logo during the transition period, but the enhanced mark will be noticeable immediately throughout vikings.com. Merchandise with the enhanced Norseman could be available as early as March.

What’s next?

We are looking forward to many exciting changes for our team and fans in the next few years, leading up to the opening of our new stadium. These logo enhancements are just the beginning...

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

So this one is the 'what changed' that one of the users were talking about. The one that would be realistic was the Jags. And there was one more im trying to remember. Wasn't one supposed to be a wtf? Which would leave that to the Dolphins.

No. the 'What Changed?' is the Bucs. CDixon already confirmed that. This must be the modernization. Jags more realistic. Dolphins, WTF

i think jags are wtf based on the description

The "Oh wow, what the hell?" is in the category of what the Panthers changes were. The logo is beautiful, but it's just so different from the previous one, and quite frankly, it looks like something other than what it's intended to look like.

the panthers makes me think it the Jags logo, different from the previous one, which is is. The something other than what its intended to look like could be the leaked dolphin looking like a "whale"

No. the 'What Changed?' is the Bucs. CDixon already confirmed that. This must be the modernization. Jags more realistic. Dolphins, WTF

The "Oh wow, what the hell?" is in the category of what the Panthers changes were. The logo is beautiful, but it's just so different from the previous one, and quite frankly, it looks like something other than what it's intended to look like.

the panthers makes me think it the Jags logo, different from the previous one, which is is. The something other than what its intended to look like could be the leaked dolphin looking like a "whale"

Maybe, but I think changing the position of the Dolphin so drastically would cause a wtf reaction. Who knows.

Maybe, but I think changing the position of the Dolphin so drastically would cause a wtf reaction. Who knows.

thats why I wouldn't be surprised if the leaked logo was not the actual logo

Archived