Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unwind

WWE WrestleMania XXIX - April 7, 2013 - MetLife Stadium

1,236 posts in this topic

Is Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt still out with injury? Maybe they could pair Coutler up with him. Husky is a southern boy.

Please go here if you want to help:

http://www.ameliaslaw.com

After going to the site, I don't know if Dutch is the one going to rip Swagger a new one. And then the WWE.

Is Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt still out with injury? Maybe they could pair Coutler up with him. Husky is a southern boy.

Bray don't need no mouthpiece.

1 person likes this

Neither does CM Punk, but teaming him up with Heyman has been considered a good move by creative.

Neither does CM Punk, but teaming him up with Heyman has been considered a good move by creative.

I still don't like the pairing of Bray and Zeb. Sure, Bray is from the South, but his character isn't a racist and his current persona in NXT is too cool to drop.

Apparently Swagger has been pulled from live events, but still advertised for next weeks Raw & Smackdown.

To briefly sum up my feelings about the whole Jack Swagger incident: It blows, big time!

Great angle they had going, and now it's gone. God damn!

And who knows when that will ever happen. Sheamus is probably number two face in the company and he's quite a ways away from even getting into Cena's shoes. So chances are, the next Cena isn't even in the company right now.

1 person likes this

I doubt it. Cena's not turning until they have someone else who can do the "face if the company" stuff.

I doubt it too. After seeing what that guy does for Make a Wish they can't/shouldn't turn him heel.

However, I'd love to see an edgier face Cena. Maybe part Super Cena part Doctor of Thuganomics?

I doubt it. Cena's not turning until they have someone else who can do the "face if the company" stuff.

I doubt it too. After seeing what that guy does for Make a Wish they can't/shouldn't turn him heel.

However, I'd love to see an edgier face Cena. Maybe part Super Cena part Doctor of Thuganomics?

A repackaged face Cena could go a long way

The Swagger arrest story is on Fox and Friends this morning.

At least he'll be TNA champ in a few months when he crosses over and is named leader of Aces and Eights.

1 person likes this

At least he'll be TNA champ in a few months when he crosses over and is named leader of Aces and Eights.

"He must have been behind it the whole time Tazz!"

1 person likes this

"He must have been behind it the whole time Tazz!"

"Rocketbustah! Yambag! Tomata!"

1 person likes this

Jeb Coulter's backstage promo/rant against Wade Barrett was way too good. Dammit Hager!!!!