WrestleMania XXX Logo Unveiled

Audiodrama

You've got to be :censored: ing kidding.

Better this than the "spinner".

Better than basically any belt since the "Smokin' Skulls" belt. That should've been the ONLY gimmick belt ever made.

There is no belt era more beautiful and dignified than the "New Era" period.

wwf1.jpg

WPIC16-600x237.jpg

dscn1198ji0.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What's going on with the WWF logo on this belt?

It's a custom belt.

Yeah, those belts are great, but in all honesty you need something different as time goes on. That's the one thing I hate the most about Wrestling, especially with the fans, they refuse to move forward and it's just nostalgia overload. Nobody wants proper change and if they do, they want that change to be some unnecessary stuff from 1999.

I personally would have loved the Winged Eagle to return or even the Undisputed look, but I'm perfectly fine with what they got now. Also, the sideplates seem to be customizable to the wrestler that holds the belt now because The Rock (current champ) has his Brahma Bull logo as the sideplates.

bSLCtu2.png

What's going on with the WWF logo on this belt?

It's a custom belt.

Yeah, those belts are great, but in all honesty you need something different as time goes on. That's the one thing I hate the most about Wrestling, especially with the fans, they refuse to move forward and it's just nostalgia overload. Nobody wants proper change and if they do, they want that change to be some unnecessary stuff from 1999.

I personally would have loved the Winged Eagle to return or even the Undisputed look, but I'm perfectly fine with what they got now. Also, the sideplates seem to be customizable to the wrestler that holds the belt now because The Rock (current champ) has his Brahma Bull logo as the sideplates.

I understand moving on; I'm always down for a new belt design, but the individual belt-per-champ and this new abomination of a belt are so corny. The winged eagle at least seemed to hold some kind of prestige and look like a championship should look.

This new piece of crap looks like it should be worn around Flavor Flav's neck. It glorifies their awful/outdated logo and looks like it's made for somebody who can barely read.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 1 year later...

Archived