New Doritos Logo

MellowTheMyth

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spicy Nacho's my Dorito of choice. "Ranched Dipped Hot Wings" just makes it seem like the idea of Doritos has jumped the shark.

I'd eat them. Do they still make Guacamole flavor? Besides the old standard Cool Ranch, that was my favorite.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Not sure why Doriots waited two weeks after the Super Bowl to unveil it.

Doriots was busy finalizing their deal to be the official snack food of the Vancouver Canucks.

STL Fanatic, do you like the Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos? It's the only kind I like. They're addictive. They also smell vaguely of chlorine. :/

Sweet Spicy Chili, Cool Ranch and the Spicy Enchilada are my top 3. Also as mentioned in another thread March 7th they come out with the Cool Ranch Locos Doritos Taco.

As far as the logo, slight upgrade. The logo they last used was good, but was starting to look aged.

I'll say it's an upgrade. The new logo caught my attention more than the previous one...

When was the last one introduced? I think around 06ish but my memory is faulty.

At the end of 2005 it would seem, as I have uploaded on one of my imageshack accounts this when it was new (I believe to post here oddly enough lol)

It is dated Dec 28th 2005.....which means.......

I found the thread I made back in 2005 about this lol.

doritoscoolranchnew5ko.gif

Not sure why Doriots waited two weeks after the Super Bowl to unveil it.

Doriots was busy finalizing their deal to be the official snack food of the Vancouver Canucks.

STL Fanatic, do you like the Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos? It's the only kind I like. They're addictive. They also smell vaguely of chlorine. :/

I do like those, but I tend to stick pretty closely to my trusty favorites, Nacho Cheese and Spicy Nacho. I also enjoy the occasional Taco Doritos.

And now I should make clear that I don't really eat Doritos all that often. It's probably been two months or more since I had a bag. But I do like them. And I like the idea of having a bag of them again.

Spicy Nacho's my Dorito of choice. "Ranched Dipped Hot Wings" just makes it seem like the idea of Doritos has jumped the shark.

I'd eat them. Do they still make Guacamole flavor? Besides the old standard Cool Ranch, that was my favorite.

Not sure about the in the US but in Canada right now we have Nacho Cheese, Zesty Cheese, Spicy Cheese, Cool Ranch, Bold BBQ, Sweet Chili Heat, Jalapeno Cheddar, Jacked Chiptole BBQ, and are just finishing a limited time cycle of Guacomole with the vintage style bag.

Last time I was in New York I only saw, Nacho Cheese, Cool Ranch, Buffalo Ranch, Sweet Spicy Chili and limited edition Pepper Jack (which are among my favourites ever).

untitled-6.jpg

the new logo is better. just look close, see how much cleaner the graphics are. i mean its still Doritos, but at least they've moved on from the amateur-photoshop-user logo

True. They went from amateur-photoshop-user to amateur-illustrator-user. It's cleaner and little else.

Thought at least those zaggy lines form a D and/or a chip.

How come you guys get all the cool flavors here we have original, cheese supreme, nacho cheese and mexicana

Because you're too busy eating something called "Burger Rings" and roast chicken potato chips. :D

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

My area only gets Doritos: Sand and Chopped Wolf Meat.

That's not Doritos, dude. That's Arby's.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

How come you guys get all the cool flavors here we have original, cheese supreme, nacho cheese and mexicana

Because you're too busy eating something called "Burger Rings" and roast chicken potato chips. :D

Burger rings are amazing, if you keep them in your mouth they actually taste like a burger. I have had roast chicken/ beef chips as well as bacon ones but they were all special edition although we do have ketchup flavored chips

Archived