My Take On Miami Dolphin's New Logo!

imaprince

Hey people this is the Miami Dolphin's New Logo creation I came up with, check it out guys and if you like it Spread The Word via Twitter, Fb whatever social media outlet at hand!!! Enjoy my work.

What I did was I took a look at the Overall Teams History and combined the elements from the 1966-'96 Era into a more Modern Look with a touch of Retro!

miamidolphinslogoconcep.png

Hey people this is the Miami Dolphin's New Logo creation I came up with, check it out guys and if you like it Spread The Word via Twitter, Fb whatever social media outlet at hand!!! Enjoy my work.

What I did was I took a look at the Overall Teams History and combined the elements from the 1966-'96 Era into a more Modern Look with a touch of Retro!

miamidolphinslogoconcep.png

I see what you were trying to do, but it's not working for me as it is. That blue streak on the dolphin's side seems to be there for no reason, his eye looks wrong, and I would also get rid of that extra shade of orange on his helmet. It's not needed. Good start, though.

I see what you were trying to do, but it's not working for me as it is. That blue streak on the dolphin's side seems to be there for no reason, his eye looks wrong, and I would also get rid of that extra shade of orange on his helmet. It's not needed. Good start, though.

The streak you're referring too on the side isn't there for no reason, the splash of water on the Dolphin is noticeable on it's past logo's

"Dolphins CEO Mike Dee said the new logo would be a mix of modern and retro."

miami-dolphins-logo_1974-1989.gif

Its a good start, but that blue streak does look odd, like somebody splashed paint on his back. That's why the old logo isn't very good and is pretty dated. Also, work on the tail. It looks like he put a pair of sunglasses on his tail (hopefully you didn't try to do that), the thickness of the outline isn't the same all the way around, and it kind of looks like his tail is cut off the way the teal is separated from the rest of his body. I also don't like the eye, but I'm not sure how it could be fixed, either.

spacer.png

The streak you're referring too on the side isn't there for no reason, the splash of water on the Dolphin is noticeable on it's past logo's

"Dolphins CEO Mike Dee said the new logo would be a mix of modern and retro."

In that case, try making it white. It doesn't look much like water with the blue, as odd as that sounds.

Its a good start, but that blue streak does look odd, like somebody splashed paint on his back. That's why the old logo isn't very good and is pretty dated. Also, work on the tail. It looks like he put a pair of sunglasses on his tail (hopefully you didn't try to do that), the thickness of the outline isn't the same all the way around, and it kind of looks like his tail is cut off the way the teal is separated from the rest of his body. I also don't like the eye, but I'm not sure how it could be fixed, either.

You're hilarious, the Miami Dolphin's old logo is a Classic.

There really should be a minimum post requirement to start topics. And an "ignore" feature.

Constructive criticism is fine but chill out, you act like you own this site or I did something illegal, grow up!

Well, you pretty much did do something illegal.

spacer.png

You're hilarious, the Miami Dolphin's old logo is a Classic.

My opinion, your opinion. Anyways, the Dolphins logo is really a "classic" because it was around for a long time and they won while it was on their helmets.

spacer.png

There really should be a minimum post requirement to start topics. And an "ignore" feature.

Constructive criticism is fine but chill out, you act like you own this site or I did something illegal, grow up!

And just how much Jail Time am I possibly going to face Mr. Officer?! geeze you guys act like teenage girls, someone can't even make a post without hostility.

Imo nothing I did was out of line just keep the negativity to yourselves, I only want positive criticism, quit acting like you're moderators & you don't have any ties of owning this site.

And just how much Jail Time am I possibly going to face Mr. Officer?! geeze you guys act like teenage girls, someone can't even make a post without hostility.

Imo nothing I did was out of line just keep the negativity to yourselves, I only want positive criticism, quit acting like you're moderators & you don't have any ties of owning this site.

stop posting.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I like it, though I agree the side stripe is weird. I see what you're trying to do with it, but it still looks odd. At the same time, if you remove it, this logo wil look a lot like their current one.

Thanks, appreciate it, I could work something out with the side water splash yet it's already been sent off to the Miami Dolphin's sooo I guess I'll have to wait to make any other changes.

Also the body of the dolphin isn't going to change just what's inside it from CEO Mike Dee.

I like it, though I agree the side stripe is weird. I see what you're trying to do with it, but it still looks odd. At the same time, if you remove it, this logo wil look a lot like their current one.

Thanks, appreciate it, I could work something out with the side water splash yet it's already been sent off to the Miami Dolphin's sooo I guess I'll have to wait to make any other changes.

Also the body of the dolphin isn't going to change just what's inside it from CEO Mike Dee.

I hadn't heard that yet, any chance you have a quote to confirm it?

Archived