Championship Banners

weemunk

Here are some champions banners I made for my fantasy league and also made a few extra for the Ravens and Alabama. I created these using MS Excel. The basic layout I saw (can't remember where..maybe here) and I used that idea as a template and then modified it into a more 3D type look.

HISTORY_Banners_Stripes-Division-Champ-2012.pngHISTORY_Banners_SuperBowl-Champ-2012.pngHISTORY_Banners_FEDFFL-Champ-2012.png

Alabama_Banner.pngRavens_Banner2.pngRavens_Banner1.png

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't the Ravens' banner say "2012 World Champions?" Because the Super Bowl that occurred last month was for crowing the champion of the 2012 NFL season.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to put for that. You're right, they are the league year 2012 champs but the Super Bowl was in 2013. I'd prefer to put the XXLVII but that wouldn't look right under the title. I can do both though (2012 or 2013); easy change.

I make these in Excel using shapes. I have to "build" the banner shape by using multiple pentagon shapes and then joining them as one. The 3D look is created using beveing via the shape effect feature. The images are just imported in and resized. The banner hanging bar was also created using multiple shapes.

Below is a banner that has pieced out so you can see what is used to create it.

Banner_template.png

Awesome work man! Love the whole design. Any chance you could do Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions? Thanks.

Here ya go. Any changes you'd like to see?

ArizonaCardinals_Banner.png

Weemonk,

This is great work and I love the idea you are running with.

If you have time, can you make a New Jersey Devils (red banner) with the three Stanley Cup Championships on one banner: 1995, 2000, 2003

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Weemonk,

If you have time, can you make a New Jersey Devils (red banner) with the three Stanley Cup Championships on one banner: 1995, 2000, 2003

KCScout76

Thanks!! Sure, I'll give it a shot.

Weemonk,

KCScout76

How'd I do? Any changes?

NewJersey_Devils.png

Guest darkpiranha

Weemonk,

KCScout76

How'd I do? Any changes?

NewJersey_Devils.png

You need to put an asterisk on the 1995, as that was a strike-shortened year. ;)

I make these in Excel using shapes. I have to "build" the banner shape by using multiple pentagon shapes and then joining them as one. The 3D look is created using beveing via the shape effect feature. The images are just imported in and resized. The banner hanging bar was also created using multiple shapes.

Banner_template.png

Awesome work man! Love the whole design. Any chance you could do Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions? Thanks.

Love it except for the fact it needs to say 2008 instead of 5. lol Other than that it's amazing.

sport-scarf_bosox_zps846d93631.pngriverbandits_sig1.png

Banner_template.png

Love it except for the fact it needs to say 2008 instead of 5. lol Other than that it's amazing.

Oops!! My bad. I'll fix that and get it right back up.

Can I get a Philladelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions one and perhaps a 1980 World Series Champions one as well.

No problem.

Archived