2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if all the teams the PAC-12 played today were incredibly overrated, or if the PAC-12 is much better than people thought. Probably the first one.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Another NCAA tournament. Another New Mexico bed crapping.

I picked them to go to the final four.

7f8.gif

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Thank God the VCU-Akron game is over. The basketball Gods punished Akron for ripping-off the Zenith TV logo, with their 46-point lube-densing penetration loss.

Was definitely a tough game for me to watch, but I will always stick by my team. Not making any excuses but its tough to have 3 players spend last night in the hospital, and 2 players suspended. I'm sure we still would have lost at 100%. VCU is a very good team and I expect them to go far. I'm usually happy just making the tournament.

Syracuse is really putting a beating on Montana. Montana just scored its fourth point of the second half, eight minutes in. Yikes.

I'm hoping the Orange can get the lead to 50, just because.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

God damn you New Mexico. You guys can kiss the darkest part of my a## for your performance.

After Davidson nearly beat Marquette in a 14/3 earlier today, and now Harvard beating New Mexico in a 14/3...

Florida better be prepared come 7:30 tomorrow night.

Knowing the way the Gators blew games during the year, I just picked Florida to lose in their first game.

So much for Steve Alford's new 10 year contract announced yesterday.

EDIT: Steve, you better hope your kid can save you since he is the #2 scorer in NM prep history..

In the battle of former, failed B1G coaches, Amaker gets his first NCAA tourney win since 2000.

But Tommy, you won tonight, but Pete Thamel put the NCAA on your a$$ in 2008 since your team next year is supposed to be better.

New Mexico basketball is the equivalent to who in college football? UNM's best finish was 3rd when they held a Consolation Game.

So who are they?

VaTech?

The Colorado State Rams have won their first NCAA tournament game since 1989. Time to celebrate in Fort Collins!

eustachy4_i_display_image_display_image.jpg?1299092235

I was going to make that comment on about how Larry could not stay out in Lexington, Spring Break or not, but since Colorado State is in Ft. Collins and the town has an Anheuser-Busch plant in it, he seems to have been able to refrain from any Natty Light or Natty Ice from his midwestern collegiate downfall. Good on Larry.

Alcoholism reaches too many people on the board and those who post here in which I am not sure that it is really funny.

Archived