NCAA Tournament Shirts

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Okay. I get throwing down $30 on a "WE MADE THE TOURNEY" shirt if you're a small school who gets into the NCAAs once every blue moon.

But if you're a Michigan or Irish fan picking one of these up, seeing as how they are in the big dance every other year... Really?

6uXNWAo.png

That IU shirt bugs me. do something different with the logos or place them on the back of the shirt or something. They're pushing the artwork too far down and it makes it draw all the attention to the negative space around the logos. I'm sure that was the idea, but stuff like that kills me

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

ADB1317.JPG

Not sure I really like this yellow one.

The positioning of the "M" bugs me.

It's almost as if it says "Let's M Dance", as in: "Let them dance"...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 2 weeks later...

That poster is rather interesting. More from the bad design than the old school idea of a poster. I have the poster from the last final four (2007) hanging in my room back home, it looks alto better and more "2013" than this design. This year look's like something from the 90's that And1 would put out.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Or visa versa...

Actually these are all are designed and come out around the same time so nobody rips off anyone. Just designers reacting to the same trends with the same content.

Archived