NCAA Yakball NIT

GriffinM6

Well here it is! The NIT for all of those who missed sign ups for the one raysox hosted.

So here's how it'll all go down. The first 16 people that sign up(I don't think we'll get 64) choose a college a D1 or D2 school. Then, I will randomize the bracket, and we'll have a vote off on the thread. Seems easy enough. However, If we can get an interest from 32 people, that would be great!

All teams must have 2 different colored jerseys, no sponsor, a field design, and a brand tied to the school.

Here is the template in svg, paint, and psd. You could make your own if you wanted, but I figured everyone will just use the same. You also don't need the YA logo or the same font that is used by raysox. The field isn't included in here, but you can find it in one of raysox's Yakball threads.

As of right now, all submissions will be due on Monday, March 25, so send them to me by 11:59 EST to be counted. My email is griffintheg6@gmail.com or PM me if you want.

DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE!

Svg, Paint, Psd

Griffinmarlins - Miami

DolphinManatee - FIU

Lognoco - Colorado

BlackBolt3 - Wake Forest

Raysfan24 - Ohio State

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Are you :censored:ing serious? You couldn't wait until I wasn't busy with my personal life to start this? I mean you didn't even ask. I was planning on posting a thread this week after I finish all my tests, but no.

Bravo.

I feel like an ass and rightfully deserve to. You think it's safe to say we graveyard this and you start your own thread, cause I'm all for it.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Are you :censored:ing serious? You couldn't wait until I wasn't busy with my personal life to start this? I mean you didn't even ask. I was planning on posting a thread this week after I finish all my tests, but no.

Bravo.

Well that escalated quickly

sport-scarf_buffs_zps6d9c42a6.png

Bravo.

Well that escalated quickly

It's fine. Me and Raysox are cool about it. I think he's going to start this up with his own thread.

spacer.png

Archived