Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cujo

New UConn Logo

99 posts in this topic

Needs the Slick Rick eye patch. Not digging the non existent eye even though it shouldn't be visible

That would probably be Fraser Davidson's work. I believe he created all the new SB Nation logos.

Did he do the college ones? I know he created one for each of the teams in the four major sports. In about a weekend.

I thought I heard it would still have the red tongue.

So there IS a new UConn logo coming?

I thought I heard it would still have the red tongue.

So there IS a new UConn logo coming?

Yes, there was an article on the motherboard about it within the last week ago or so.

Did he do the college ones? I know he created one for each of the teams in the four major sports. In about a weekend.

Yeah, he did the college ones also. It was something crazy like 300 logos in total.

The angle of the wolve's features look a bit off to me. Otherwise, it's a solid rendering as one would expect from Fraser.

It does look like an eye is missing bit I think its just the weird angle. This isnt Fraser's best but hell, I couldn't design that many logos in such a small time frame, and if I did i'm sure a few wouldn't be complete home runs.

I like the eye a lot. Mouth looks a little strange, but overall I like it. I also don't think they need to change it. I know it's a "wimpy" logo, but it's not broken.

Just saw the sbnation post.

He posted a redaction earlier.

All 356

All 356

Very impressive work in such a short time

All 356

Showoff :P