DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

Louisville has a different look this year. The Cardinal logos on the shorts look huge.

IMG_1470.jpg

I believe those are just practice uniforms

That's what many people (including myself) thought about the new KU uniforms. This is the same template, at least for the tops, that KU's game jerseys are.

If that is the case, then they look like :censored:!

Better than the zubaz sleeves

Hi, I'm illwauk, and my team doesn't look ridiculous!

mke_mbb_2013_2014_zps8bf7b3fd.png

What they'll be wearing will look good. The actual team performance though? ehhh lol. #UWGBpride

What they'll be wearing will look good. The actual team performance though? ehhh lol. #UWGBpride

LOL...I don't exactly think UWGBs performance the last several years has been much to celebrate either.

LOL...I don't exactly think UWGBs performance the last several years has been much to celebrate either.

Touche lol, but third in conference last year and will be very tough this year, possible championship. Haven't seen if GB got new unis or not yet though.

Love the pattern on the bottom of USC's shorts. Milwaukee looks great too. The other Adidas teams, not so much.

Touche lol, but third in conference last year and will be very tough this year, possible championship. Haven't seen if GB got new unis or not yet though.

Is there anywhere you can get any UWGB Nike gear? Even just a t-shirt? I don't even think their online school store has anything.

As far as their unis, I love the colors, but I've hated the wordmark and number font they've been using the last couple of years.

Is there anywhere you can get any UWGB Nike gear? Even just a t-shirt? I don't even think their online school store has anything.

As far as their unis, I love the colors, but I've hated the wordmark and number font they've been using the last couple of years.

http://www.thephoenixbookstore.com/MerchList.aspx?txtSearch=nike&searchtype=Description&drpsearch2=Description&searchmcl=1495

There are also some Nike sweatpants and other stuff if you look section by section.

http://www.thephoenixbookstore.com/MerchList.aspx?txtSearch=nike&searchtype=Description&drpsearch2=Description&searchmcl=1495

There are also some Nike sweatpants and other stuff if you look section by section.

Yeah at the bookstore there is even more Nike stuff than what's on online

I personally have no problem with colored hardwood courts (if the court's just flat color it looks terrible) or courts with faded hardwood logos or designs on it (Oregon, UTEP, etc.). As long as the classical, storied, last glimpse of basketball tradition -- HARDWOOD COURTS -- stays intact, albeit with some modernized tweaks.

Courts with oversized, full-color graphic logos (James Madison) or full, high-res images (FIU, SJSU) are giant no-no's for me. I sincerely hope the NCAA puts a ban on that, although if they ban that they'd probably ban all designs other than the center court logo, even if it's in the "faded hardwood" style.

The wordmark would be fine if they used it the way it was supposed to be used and stopped muddying it up with unnecessary black. (Stick to your own damn colors, GB! :P )

That's interesting... I thought the regents passed a resolution was passed where none of the UW schools could do business with Nike, which is why Milwaukee switched to adidas back in 2006.

The wordmark would be fine if they used it the way it was supposed to be used and stopped muddying it up with unnecessary black. (Stick to your own damn colors, GB! :P )

That's interesting... I thought the regents passed a resolution was passed where none of the UW schools could do business with Nike, which is why Milwaukee switched to adidas back in 2006.

Yeah GB has lots of Nike stuff and most of the teams (including both basketballs so covers the major sports) are outfitted in Nike unis and shoes and gear and whatnot. Bookstore also had a UA section so I wonder if some of the lesser teams are sponsored by them, like cross country skiing or something. No clue on the UA stuff just guesses.

BW4bzUyCEAAF0jJ.png

321.gif

That pic on the left looks photoshopped.

What looks photoshopped? The collar, the Nike logo, the Pac12 logo, or the top of the USC wordmark?

Looks pretty legit to me. There's really nothing to be photoshopped.

Per the Twitters and Instagrams, Syracuse will continue to wear what they have been for the past 4 seasons, which is kind of a minor miracle by today's college uniform standards. Of course this goes into the whole "not solving the problem of reflective grey numbers" thing once again, but yeah, no tweaks besides a swap to the ACC logo on the back

BW4bzUyCEAAF0jJ.png

321.gif

What looks photoshopped? The collar, the Nike logo, the Pac12 logo, or the top of the USC wordmark?

The shorts do

BW4bzUyCEAAF0jJ.png

321.gif

The shorts do

Then that would be the right. Though your point still stands.