College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baylor going the non-power conference school route of wearing black for its Thursday night game next week: BX_aZ7PCEAAYV4M.jpg

In just the last 2 weeks (Houston, UNT and Memphis have all worn black for Thursday games at home).

Man first adidas makes basketball teams wear sleeves. Now Nike makes them wear helmets and gloves? Stupid.

Thanks a lot Oregon!

Was checking to see if my - I-didn't-go-there-but-I'm-a-fan-cause-I-grew-up-there - school Purdue had made any changes...they haven't, but check out the team they're playing - the U. of Indianapolis Greyhounds:

9396759.jpeg

If you're wondering why you can see the script or numbers, it's because they apparently went with Dark Gray on Crimson.

I so hope those are just practice unis they're wearing...

They wore a nice visible black jersey when they were up here Monday night though the team photo was in the crimson—I think they've got two.

6fQjS3M.png

Baylor going the non-power conference school route of wearing black for its Thursday night game next week: BX_aZ7PCEAAYV4M.jpg

In just the last 2 weeks (Houston, UNT and Memphis have all worn black for Thursday games at home).

Man first adidas makes basketball teams wear sleeves. Now Nike makes them wear helmets and gloves? Stupid.

Thanks a lot Oregon!

Isn't that subject supposed to be covered in a different thread? This is all about college basketball. And yes, I think Baylor mens hoops needs to switch to Nike. Adidas is making them look like a puppet on a string with their outfits. Sleeves? Revolution 30 fabric? No thank you!!!

Those look really nice. I'm a big fan of that font.

I am as well. I've got a shirt that just says Razorbacks in that font and it's become my favorite.

Yeah that font is pretty nice. And Nike doesn't use if for all the high school and lower level colleges like they do with Michigan State so it still has its charm

spacer.png

Thanks a lot Oregon!

Isn't that subject supposed to be covered in a different thread? This is all about college basketball.

How do you like living near the airport?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Evansville announced that they have a new set of orange sleeved uniforms that they will wear for 5 home games this season, including the opener on Saturday night, bringing back the tradition started in 1946 for 31 seasons under Arad McCutchan and from 1985-2002 under Jim Crews. The video shows some of the different variations of the tradition of sleeves at Evansville started by McCutchan

820108177.jpg?1383778770

As an Evansville fan it's a great nod to the past, especially doing the orange sleeves as it had been almost 20 years since they brought out the orange for the men when they did it last season. The home white and road purple are the same as they've been the last two seasons, just wish they could have added a little striping around the collar like they had during the 80s and 90s.

Archived