College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nike is doing sleeves now? We're doomed.

Player Sleeves aren't a new thing at all. It's not a required thing its just an accessory, like headbands or arm bands.

It's not an accessory when it's attached to the jersey.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Player Sleeves aren't a new thing at all. It's not a required thing its just an accessory, like headbands or arm bands.

not to sound like a total D-bag, but how does that sleeve look like it's attached to the jersey at all?

BYe9JDnCQAALmYC.jpg

It isn't attached anywhere. It's floating off to the side untouched by anything.

not to sound like a total D-bag, but how does that sleeve look like it's attached to the jersey at all?

BYe9JDnCQAALmYC.jpg

It isn't attached anywhere. It's floating off to the side untouched by anything.

They are talking about the orange jersey on the previous page.

BYe9JDnCQAALmYC.jpg

Ah my mistake. That's what I get for skipping to the last page instead of where I left off. Sorry Coheed. But yeah that Orange Jersey is ugly. A curious thing though, theres no Nike logo on the jersey, while Nike always places it on the front shoulder. Is it possible the shorts are Nike but tops are a different brand?

BYe9JDnCQAALmYC.jpg

Ah my mistake. That's what I get for skipping to the last page instead of where I left off. Sorry Coheed. But yeah that Orange Jersey is ugly. A curious thing though, theres no Nike logo on the jersey, while Nike always places it on the front shoulder. Is it possible the shorts are Nike but tops are a different brand?

Seems unlikely. My thought was it had to do with the NCAA rule about having the little blue NCAA logo to get a mfg mark, which I thought they got rid of (but maybe not for whatever division this team plays in).

Eh, I'll give Evansville a pass considering they actually did have sleeved jerseys for the longest time. If it expands to other Nike schools like Adidas did, then that'll be a problem.

Speaking of Nike I thought last year's camo uniforms were way more subdued than that. Georgetown's are just a mess

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

So Hofstra's having a contest to design their next court. This could either be good or, given the direction mid-majors have been going with their courts, completely awful http://www.gohofstra.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209293292&DB_OEM_ID=22200

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Idaho State switched from Nike to Adidas this season. It's a little difficult to see, but the shorts have "Bengal" stripes.

small_DSC_4535.JPG

That might be the least athletic looking font on a jersey front ever.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

BYe9JDnCQAALmYC.jpg

Hey, no problem at all. Didn't realize we were talking about two completely different things.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Idaho State switched from Nike to Adidas this season. It's a little difficult to see, but the shorts have "Bengal" stripes.

small_DSC_4535.JPG

That might be the least athletic looking font on a jersey front ever.

The sublimation is more subdued than last year but still looks stupid with no pattern on the shirt.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived