College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

University of Toledo has a new set.

Still with Nike.

Last season they used Nike's stock western-style font and I couldn't stand it.

They've gone with a simple block style, I'll see what I can find.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks using the "Fighting Ducks" moniker is a bit tasteless when playing in front of actual servicemembers?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Am I the only one who thinks using the "Fighting Ducks" moniker is a bit tasteless when playing in front of actual servicemembers?

There are different kinds of fights other than war. I don't see it as a big deal. The team is fighting for a win.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I hate how teams will put "Fighting" or "Running" before their nicknames nilly-willy. Before that game, when was the last time you heard Oregon being called the "Fighting Ducks"? When are we going to hear it next?

Last year (?) when their football team ran out in kelly green unis with "Fighting Ducks" on them. You're right however--they aren't officially the "Fighting" Ducks, so there's not place for it on the uniform.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

I hate how teams will put "Fighting" or "Running" before their nicknames nilly-willy. Before that game, when was the last time you heard Oregon being called the "Fighting Ducks"? When are we going to hear it next?

Last year (?) when their football team ran out in kelly green unis with "Fighting Ducks" on them. You're right however--they aren't officially the "Fighting" Ducks, so there's not place for it on the uniform.

they had an alt with it last year

spducksutahBD100304-586x0.JPG

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived