College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DuckDope71-270x547.jpg69duckdopefull-270x551.jpg

That's Dan Fouts and Ahmad Rashad in that first picture. I knew they both went to Oregon but I didn't know they played college ball together.

At that time, that woulda been Dan Fouts and Bob Moore :P

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

New uniforms for WKU

BY00_MpCMAE7bCn.jpg

Not only are the numbers on these illegible on TV, but the word "TOPS" is written across the buttocks.

I REALLY hope someone meant to be ironic (not that there's anything wrong with that... of course).

New uniforms for WKU

BY00_MpCMAE7bCn.jpg

Not only are the numbers on these illegible on TV, but the word "TOPS" is written across the buttocks.

I REALLY hope someone meant to be ironic (not that there's anything wrong with that... of course).

Just another example of why there should never be words written across the butt of a sports uniform (Guns Up always seemed funny on Texas Tech's unis).

At that time, that woulda been Dan Fouts and Bob Moore :P

Bobby Moore.

!

Eh, yeah I know, but my dad always said "Bob" so thats what Im used to hearing lol. He still calls him that to this day though, as opposed to Ahmad Rashad

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Hmmm I wonder why no Illinois if this is to "honor" native americans... also Fresno State. Both are Nike schools.

I can't imagine these selling well. I just can't. Black and/or grey jerseys are bad enough, but this is blatantly the wrong color for each of these schools. Why would a diehard Seminoles fan, for example, ever wanna wear light blue FSU gear?

90758391980.gif

So, those new unis I was so excited about a few pages back? Unfortunately, it turns out they managed to muck up the striping.

1456542_10151806743157153_925860837_n.jp111113CATS-Sullivan.jpg

Fortunately, they've invited yours truly to help design the unis for next year!

Archived