• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IceBurgs70 said:

You even got the volleyball post hole covers. Absolutely fantastic attention to detail. 

¡I always place the post hole covers! Glad you noticed them. And thanks for the compliments.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

On 7/19/2018 at 8:06 PM, JohnnyRfl said:

I just wanted you to know that I am a fan of your courts. Better saying, of your entire design style, so clever and full of detailing. Keep up the good work, and turn back to FIBA courts and uniforms as soon as possible.

Thank you!! Once I finish all this college stuff I'll be back to FIBA, that's for sure.

Awesome as usual. The alignment is perfect and the details are superb. I have a doubt. Do you use the team colors as provided by Colorwerx or from Media Guides to find the right tones to the courts? When they're not available, what do you do?

11 hours ago, JohnnyRfl said:

Awesome as usual. The alignment is perfect and the details are superb. I have a doubt. Do you use the team colors as provided by Colorwerx or from Media Guides to find the right tones to the courts? When they're not available, what do you do?

I use whatever is available, but mainly the brand guides. If they ain't available (barely), Colorwerx.

Archived