Collegiate Rugby Championship 20 : All 20 complete

GotPixels

Awesome! I go to this every year and I am looking forward to these concepts!

You are lucky. I will be watching on TV. You going to Houston for USA/Ireland?

collegerugbydartmouthha.jpg

No I can't really get out there but my club always gets me and my family discounts on tickets for the CRC.

I'm really liking these, nice work! One question though, why is Arizona's second jersey so heavily influenced by the Air Force?

Thanks all and yes. It is a tribute jersey. Here is a snippet from the website.

The University of Arizona rugby program salutes the men and women of the 55th Rescue Squadron, an adopted friend of the University Rugby program. The 55th Rescue Squadron is a member of the 563rd Rescue Group. The 563rd directs flying operations for the United States Air Force’s only active duty rescue wing, dedicated to combat search and rescue. The group is responsible for readiness training, maintenance of one H130 squadron and two HH60 squadrons.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

The University of Arizona rugby program salutes the men and women of the 55th Rescue Squadron, an adopted friend of the University Rugby program. The 55th Rescue Squadron is a member of the 563rd Rescue Group. The 563rd directs flying operations for the United States Air Force's only active duty rescue wing, dedicated to combat search and rescue. The group is responsible for readiness training, maintenance of one H130 squadron and two HH60 squadrons.

Oh ok, I wasn't aware of Arizona's connection to the military, thanks for the info.

spacer.png

Archived