Canadian Football League 2013 Season

walby2

The 2007 Patriots absolutely blew the doors off teams early in the year had a few tighter games late in the season (IE Ravens and Giants) but everyone thought they were untouchable then Eli Manning thought he was Roger Staubach and Tyree caught one on his head and the rest is history

Yup. That's what I'm counting on. Ray to Durie or Owens for the game winning score in Regina in November.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argos have Montreal running around like headless chickens tonight, winning 38-12. Best part was when the backup QB went in for his first snap and the running back screwed up the play.

Argos have Montreal running around like headless chickens tonight, winning 38-12. Best part was when the backup QB went in for his first snap and the running back screwed up the play.

I wouldn't have thought of that game happening any other way.

Hopefully tomorrow's Stamps-Riders game is as good as expected.

IbjBaeE.png

Stamps win 42-27.

So does the rest of the season finally mean something now that the Riders lost?

It always meant something.

The Stamps gave away the game the first time the teams met, so I knew the Riders could be beat--well maybe not by the East--other than the Argos at this point--but with 2/3's of a season left--who knows which teams will get hot & which will cool off.

Lots of football to play.

And so nice to see Cornish outshine Sheets.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Stamps win 42-27.

The Stamps gave away the game the first time the teams met, so I knew the Riders could be beat--well maybe not by the East--other than the Argos at this point--but with 2/3's of a season left--who knows which teams will get hot & which will cool off.

I know it always meant something, I was just referencing those two (one?) guys who were saying the Riders were already the champs.

IbjBaeE.png

Bombers will now start a guy with absolutely no CFL experience, but has a handful of NFL experience. Max Hall, your time is now.

I don't like the two-faced move by Burke or whoever made this call to yank out Buck, move him to third. Goltz starts. Now Hall starts, Buck is second and Goltz is third.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Goltz can't even give the media a straight answer to as why he is no longer the starter. He's practically saying everyone has a different answer for everything in that organization.

SMH

Stamps win 42-27.

I know it always meant something, I was just referencing those two (one?) guys who were saying the Riders were already the champs.

And I'm agreeing with you

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

MAX HALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I can say I'm truly excited, I know what Pierce and Goltz are capable of. Literally haven't been this intrigued since Casey Bramlet was the Bombers starting QB......

Archived