Canadian Football League 2013 Season

walby2

According to Mike Sims-Walker. He's a Bomber, Justin Boltus is also on his way. Tim Burke said they were bringing in 1 QB and 2 WR, still don't know the second receiver.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't want to start a new topic in Sports Logos for this, but the Saskatchewan Roughriders are wearing a weird uni combo this week vs. Winnipeg.

Retro green helmet, retro green jerseys ... white pants from their regular set. Looks weird not continuing the double-stripe motif and the outline on the pants swoop being the only appearance of black at all.

So, Chad Owens is now out of the lineup, but so is Anthony Calvillo on the other side of the ball. I think Toronto might just win this one. We'll see what happens.

So the Bombers traded Buck to B.C for a linebacker. Have fun, guys.

This could be related to the coming expansion draft--expect to see some more tardes as teams try to protect what they have by trading depth positions for non-depth positions.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Akeem Foster is a Receiver.

Today, was my Grey Cup. I can't tell you how happy I was with this victory, even if they offense looked like total crap. They showed a backbone... FINALLY! Maybe this is a kick starter for the rest of the season, home and home with Edmonton might help too.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Just rename this thread the Annual Blue Bomber Support Group 2013 and be done with it.

In watching game film, the Bombers realized that Saskatchewan haven't done much with their offensive game plan in the past 9 weeks, and exploited it. Also, I think they just decided to turn the defense loose.

Good game, boys. Now don't suck next week.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Just rename this thread the Annual Blue Bomber Support Group 2013 and be done with it.

In watching game film, the Bombers realized that Saskatchewan haven't done much with their offensive game plan in the past 9 weeks, and exploited it. Also, I think they just decided to turn the defense loose.

Good game, boys. Now don't suck next week.

Trying to figure out what the Bombers do next is always a quandary. They'll probably lose their final 8 games.

-The Official Oh God Please Don't Suck This Week Bombers Supporters

Gutsy effort in the second half to come back for Toronto. Only team they have not beaten so far is Calgary.

And here's hoping it stays that way...

Well--check out my username.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Riders are starting to slip a little bit.

Normally I'd disagree, but they were facing a Lions team sans Lulay. I hate to admit not seeing him on field took me by surprise when I turned the game on Sunday. Then again CFL news isn't exactly a priority in the US.

• 2 weeks later...

Riders hang on to a 14-9 victory. With the loss, the Eskimos have officially been eliminated from competing in the 101st Grey Cup Playoffs.

Somehow the Bombers still have a shot at a playoff spot with only 2 wins to their name if they win out and Montreal loses out.

Somehow, though, I don't see Toronto losing 2 straight to the Bombers, especially if Ray returns.

Archived