New Dallas Cowboys Uniform?

ToyFrisbee

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it was real..i guess it would be Nike taking the Hall of Fame game and using it as a showcase for their "Pro Combat" gear...? We know the Dolphins will be wearing something new...unless it was a throwback (I'm pretty sure that's what the Hall of Fame Game usually is?)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

You'd think that Paul Lukas would be able to pick this stuff out by now as the self-proclaimed "Uniform King of the Universe." I mean, there aren't even shoulder or sleeve numbers, which for someone whose job is literally to stare at football uniforms all day, should be a tip-off right away.

In other news, I hate that people instantly believe something is real because it is posted on the internet...

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

You'd think that Paul Lukas would be able to pick this stuff out by now as the self-proclaimed "Uniform King of the Universe." I mean, there aren't even should or sleeve numbers, which for someone whose job is literally to stare at football uniforms all day, should be a tip-off right away.

In other news, I hate that people instantly believe something is real because it is posted on the internet...

You'd expect him to say something like "there's no way this is real" as opposed to...(reads UniWatch ticker listing)...oh, wait, that's a direct quote. I don't always agree with Lukas but don't rip the guy if you don't even bother to read what he wrote.

BCBannersSig.png

You'd expect him to say something like "there's no way this is real" as opposed to...(reads UniWatch ticker listing)...oh, wait, that's a direct quote. I don't always agree with Lukas but don't rip the guy if you don't even bother to read what he wrote.

To use the entire quote "I got in touch with @Uniformswag, who told me, “The Cowboy picture was sent to me by a [Twitter] follower. I am not sure if it is legit — that’s why I posted it as a question, hoping someone would confirm if it is real or not. It looks real — normally it’s very easy to spot if someone has made a concept.” Agreed, but there’s no way this is real, nuh-uh.

I could have misinterpreted what he said, but to me it sounded like he agreed that it looked like a legitimate uniform, but couldn't believe that the Cowboys would move in that direction. Obviously, I could be wrong, but that's just how I interpreted it. And why would he ever post it if he didn't give it any credence? Just seems weird to me. But once again, I could be wrong.

Also, I'm so glad BC's Hockey East reign of terror ended this year, haha.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived