Miami Dolphins' New Logo

imaprince

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. It doesn't HAVE to be intimidating. Besides, how can you make a team called the "Dolphins" intimidating? Pretty difficult, don't ya think?

2. This is already being discussed in the new 2013 NFL uniforms thread and has been for a while.

3. That IS the logo.

and 4..... I like it. Think it's time to move on.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Any 'thing' that can kill a shark, HAS to be intimidating! No, you're right, it doesn't have to be. But I really liked their traditional logo, and this is somewhat - well - Marlins~like. Ugh. #MetroSexualNFL

I was thinkin' the exact same thing... by the way it was ridiculous how the Lobos lost to Harvard I'm a big fan!

1) Really good idea to create a new thread for new Dolphins' logo/uniform talk. It seemed like it was spanning several others, so this should be good.

2) The first leaks were atrocious, but the changes they made to this final mark have been wonderful. Only gripe I hold with it is the sunburst seems too thin...too much white in between the sunburst and dolphin. Other than that, I really like this update.

3) I love the new, fresher colors. When you hold this up side by side with the old/current dolphin, the colors seem to be lighter with the new logo. Me like.

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

While that logo is practically the real logo, it's not. The sunburst is different, and there are ever so minor differences to the dolphin. For all intents and purposes, though, it's the new logo.

That said, I just saw the pupil in the eye. WHAT WAS SEEN CAN'T BE UNSEEN!!!

So the Miami Dolphin has a new logo, huh?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I quite like it and i've liked it more as time has gone on.

It's an improvement. It's not particularly aggressive but

a) It's a dolphin, how much scope do you really have?

B) Why does a logo have to be aggressive? There are plenty of NFL logos that don't look aggressive, why shoehorn aggression in for the sake of it?

Some of the vitriol towards it all over the net over the past couple of days has been hilarious.

Any 'thing' that can kill a shark, HAS to be intimidating! No, you're right, it doesn't have to be. But I really liked their traditional logo, and this is somewhat - well - Marlins~like. Ugh. #MetroSexualNFL

It is nothing like the Marlins rebrand. Do you even know what you're talking about?

P.S. Hashtags have no business outside of Twitter (and maybe Facebook too now, I guess). It wasn't even witty.

Looks like it should be the logo to an old age community in Fort Lauderdale.

So true.

This logo just does not look like the logo of a major professional sports team.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived