Miami Dolphins' New Logo

imaprince

Seeing those color palettes side-by-side, all I can say is wow. Such a huge improvement over the last color scheme, I absolutely love the new blue.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you have the official new colors of the Dolphins, I would think you also have the new colors of the Vikings, Buccaneers, and Jaguars..........

Certainly the new Vikings and Jags...nothing yet for any potential changes for the Bucs.

Since you have the official new colors of the Dolphins, I would think you also have the new colors of the Vikings, Buccaneers, and Jaguars..........

Certainly the new Vikings and Jags...nothing yet for any potential changes for the Bucs.

So....................Looking for post like Dolphins........................

/grammarnazi

Then it should be Dolphins'. Plural possessive.

/endgrammarnazi

Organizations that "pluralize" with an S will require an apostrophe s. So grammatically speaking it would be Dolphins's; similar to a person with the name Lewis (possession would be Lewis's).

So....................Looking for post like Dolphins........................

OK.

MinnesotaVikings_FRC_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

MinnesotaVikings_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

JacksonvilleJaguars_FRC_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

JacksonvilleJaguars_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

570.gif

21st Century logo. Been around for more than 10 years now. Not goin' anywhere...

I get what you're trying to say (I don't agree with it) but you couldn't have made a worse choice to illustrate your point. That is a great logo. Great logos work regardless of the era. That logo looks like it could have been created in 1975 or 1987 or...you get the idea. Unlike the new Dolphins logo, there's nothing about the Texans logo that looks trendy or forced.

BB52Big.jpg

Looks like Vikes didn't changed, and Black became the number 1 color for the Jags

The Vikings' Gold changed slightly, and I'm speculating as to the color dominance for Jacksonville.

570.gif

21st Century logo. Been around for more than 10 years now. Not goin' anywhere...

I get what you're trying to say (I don't agree with it) but you couldn't have made a worse choice to illustrate your point. That is a great logo. Great logos work regardless of the era. That logo looks like it could have been created in 1975 or 1987 or...you get the idea. Unlike the new Dolphins logo, there's nothing about the Texans logo that looks trendy or forced.

You sure about that? Because it's still pretty bold compared to what you would see during that era.

And I really don't get this "trendy and forced" comment about what the Dolphins did with their logo. What I see is a modern, fast, cunning creature with the sun and colors as a elements of Miami, Florida. I didn't get that with the last logos. I just saw a dolphin wearing a helmet. Something you could see in college, high school, even pee-wee, level.

A pro football team needs a pro football logo, and this is it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived