New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just cannot imagine the horn not being there. It's the one thing I found untouchable. But maybe they've thrown in the towel on the new style of helmet.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The helmet has changed. Go to vikings.com and watch the video of Jared Allen looking at the new helmet. There will be a new helmet, garuntee it

As someone else mentioned, that was a rather hokey and obviously staged little scene. He was obviously told what to say, and said, basically nothing, while making it seem as if hints were being given away. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

All signs seem to point to an updated retro look a la the Bills, which I would be ecstatic about as a fan.

Just please no chrome, that's all I ask.

no chrome is one of the many things I'll be asking.

In the wild west that is uniform design these days too few things are certain, I can't get greedy asking for too much haha.

I don't think they will mess with the horn, but I can see a grey facemask.

glxl1wd.jpg

(It's fake)

Something like this would not be bad at all just as long an there is no gray facemask.

Looks girly with those sparkles on the logo.

Since Rutgers helmet has the scratches like a Knight, I would assume that Nike would try to do something similar to the Vikings. Especially considering the first picture that was unveiled through their own uniform app was a Vikings helmet. At this point I do not put nothing past Nike.

spacer.png

i highly doubt they do anything thats been done before. could they do something similar to Rutgers and fashion the helmet graphics/finish after a Vikings helmet? yea i could see that. but this is a very high profile client. dont bet on something they've already done before here.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived