New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings APPEAR to be in good shape. At least it won't stick out.

If it's a black facemask it's silly but at least it recedes instead of jumps out at you. The stripes on white are TBD, but from what I can see, I'm starting to think it might work out alright. The numbers are a mess with those stupid tapered edges. Can't wait until that trend goes away.

But overall, they look fine at worst.

BIjrfuKCMAEbTGr.jpg

From that angle, the only thing I'm not feeling are the road sleeves... what a fustercluck.

Honest question, how can you see the away sleeves? All I see is the home blocking the view of the away.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Wow, if I'm Minnesota and Miami I'm pissed right now. Way to go, Jacksonville.

or Nike? or NFL?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Those Jacksonville unis are not thrilling me at all. Way too much going on there. Two town helmet, double outlines on the numbers, stripes on the shoulders, crazy ass striping on the pants. Makes my head spin.

Overall happy with the Viking's unis, but absolutely hate the typeface for the numbers. A standard slab serif would have gone a long way.

Archived