New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, my friends, is a winner. I love the serifs. The shoulder marks are great. The wordmark and updated logo are perfect.

My only issue is that the horns look like they're touching and the stupid black facemask.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Great combination of modern and traditional design. Best redesign this year.

Really don't mind the black facemask. While purple would have been best, this is better than using grey, yellow, or white.

Holy black facemask lol

What the hell is up with that?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Holy black facemask lol

What the hell is up with that?

black is better than grey.

KIOUBJx.gif

twitter

Not a fan of the white stripe getting thicker toward the back, and I'm not a fan of the number serif things. I do, however, really like the horns/serifs/whatever on the font for the name in the back.

To me, this set would be beautiful with an even, white stripe and a normal/non-horned/non-serifed number.

Tons, tons, tons better than what they had, and pretty easily the best set released by Nike this year, though.

I like these. I'm not terribly offended by any part of the uniform, even the flared-out white stripe, which I thought I would dislike. These are definitely an upgrade over their last set and I think these uniforms have the potential to stick around for a long time.

Archived