New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the white stripe DOES go up in back. That looks bad. As do the numbers. AND A BLACK FACEMASK! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Really? These are far superior than the leotards the Jags wear.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Doing their best to create parallels between the past and the future:

48059_10151560734852836_1426174256_n.jpg

temp21_2013UniDetail--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

The Vikings themselves were very deliberate with their slow reveal, which makes the eleventh hour unraveling of their grand unveiling all the more unfortunate. Whether it is right or wrong, I am probably going to blame Nike.

http://www.nike.com/...940x640q80.jpeg

I lucked out I guess. Just replace the two "Jaguars" with "Vikings" and the "1" to "2", "3", "4", "5", and "6" to get the other pictures.

OK5hnTK.jpg

KKRhQgc.jpg

UcPsJCS.jpg

NkGUXXr.jpg

zdjjOf1.jpg

NtkiKjw.jpg

Well... I wonder how long THOSE have been up! Excellent detective work. The shoulders aren't as bad as I thought they would be, and honestly the whole look is just as tough as I had hoped. Somebody had better put *Spoiler Alert* on the title of this thread.

Hoooo! Haaaa!

Excellent job.

Wow, the white stripe DOES go up in back. That looks bad. As do the numbers. AND A BLACK FACEMASK! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Really? These are far superior than the leotards the Jags wear.

What are we in third grade or something? I didn't realize that me not liking elements of this design had any relation to which pro football team I cheered for.

after seeing all of those photos, I like these new uniforms even more. I am a little concerned they paired the purple jersey and pants for a few photos though, its a lot of purple, but it would be very tolerable for me if they brought it out only once a year.

Not a fan of the font, but the simplified design of the rest is a vast improvement. The helmet finish is growing on me...at least it's not as dull/dark as the Gophers'.

I was initially confused on the Nike site...the Vikings apparently have an "Elitre" uniform, while the Dolphins have a "Leite" system. Nice headline proof reading.

Archived