New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

This thread is pretty much dead by now but hopefully the new coach Zimmer like the purple pants. I would hate to go back to being a boring white on white every week team.

The purple pants really did look good, the old shimmery Reebok ones were a disaster.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is pretty much dead by now but hopefully the new coach Zimmer like the purple pants. I would hate to go back to being a boring white on white every week team.

The purple pants must stay as they looked great on the field.

spacer.png

The one thing that I don't like at all about the sets is that the black masks really look out of place. Considering masks can now be custom colored they really should put more effort into creating a purplue one that matches the helmet finish.

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing that I don't like at all about the sets is that the black masks really look out of place. Considering masks can now be custom colored they really should put more effort into creating a purplue one that matches the helmet finish.

If masks can indeed, sure would be nice for them in Gold. I wanted more in each set.

How 'bout gold face masks? Change the boring purple topped socks to either gold topped or at least add gold horizontal stripes.

Breaks up leotard effect with purple pants.

All this effort required for more decent uni sets. :o Sometimes you think the teams forget we live in a Hi Def world - most every thing from jpgs. to digital video is in color.

• 2 years later...
  • IceCap locked this topic

Archived