Fixing the Broncos away uniforms

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

You probably have the proportions constrained on whatever program you're using to make your concepts. Either that, or your simply need to simplify the layer that has your numbers. Once simplified, it should let you manipulate them more.

Put the blue pants on the last white with the blue helmet and you have a good uniform.

But honestly I think the current whites look fine even though blue is the main color. Even in the orange crush era the broncos had blue numbers.

I'm not a fan of color pants on white uniforms. Looks hella tacky.

Blue socks, and a blue Nike logo will go a long way in helping balance out the colors while still keeping it primarily orange.

How's this?

wOfKec4.jpg

This really doesn't fix their uniforms IMO, it's just swapping blue out for orange, I prefer their current uniforms over these I think it ties in with the set better. Also you gotta fix the numbers, try re using the text tool there is no reason for the way they are squashed right now

Cmon man, I'm not an idiot. The font came squashed and I have three othe fonts just like it all from different places. It won't let me stretch it without also making it wider in the text tool.

what program are you using because you should be able to manipulate it easily in at least photoshop?

Gimp. Been thinking about making the switch to photoshop though, that's for sure

I use gimp and it has never done that before although I'm never create my fonts on gimp for my concepts, I usually use paint or paint.NET for that, you probably have a selection made before you start typing your text and it won't let the text stretch out of that selection, try making the text layer larger or just make sure you don't have anything selected before you start typing the text.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

what program are you using because you should be able to manipulate it easily in at least photoshop?

Gimp. Been thinking about making the switch to photoshop though, that's for sure

I use gimp and it has never done that before although I'm never create my fonts on gimp for my concepts, I usually use paint or paint.NET for that, you probably have a selection made before you start typing your text and it won't let the text stretch out of that selection, try making the text layer larger or just make sure you don't have anything selected before you start typing the text.

I even typed it in word. It's still squished like that. I just need a better font to download, I think. I've tried three times and can't find one not squished so if some one could point me to a better link I'd appreciate that

I even typed it in word. It's still squished like that. I just need a better font to download, I think. I've tried three times and can't find one not squished so if some one could point me to a better link I'd appreciate that

Try these man, they are definitely the best sports fonts available. The broncos are included in the NFL folder.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Try these man, they are definitely the best sports fonts available. The broncos are included in the NFL folder.

Awesome! Thanks that's perfect!

l28KRKO.jpg

Archived