Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

In the official 2014-15 Color Standards document, the below is listed as the Charlotte Hornets color scheme (in this order as well):

MOD EDIT

the far-right color is accompanied by the notation "uni pinstripe only" so that looks like a go ;)

i'll probably re-render my Hornets concept in these colors to see how she looks on some logos and unis, so look for that.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the official 2014-15 Color Standards document, the below is listed as the Charlotte Hornets color scheme (in this order as well):

MOD EDIT

the far-right color is accompanied by the notation "uni pinstripe only" so that looks like a go ;)

i'll probably re-render my Hornets concept in these colors to see how she looks on some logos and unis, so look for that.

:censored: yeah

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

MOD EDIT

MFW+classmates+get+job+offers.+Good+for+

hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Do you have a link to the official 2014-15 Document, Conrad? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks!

MOD EDIT

1) Wait, what? Why would they release colors for teams a whole season away?

2) Does this mean they have the rebrand done, waiting until April to be unveiled?

I think these are just the colors they are going to use, and dont have the full design done yet. They migt stirll be making uniforms and logos ect.

1) Wait, what? Why would they release colors for teams a whole season away?

2) Does this mean they have the rebrand done, waiting until April to be unveiled?

They did say something a while back about releasing new logos, gear, etc during the season (ie NOLA Pels) so they probably had to be given the the league by now

Do you have a link to the official 2014-15 Document, Conrad? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks!

MOD EDIT

Welcome to the forums by the way ;)

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

All I want is teal. Not carolina blue, teal.

Didn't the original unis have carolina blue stripes?

No. I think the stripes were purple and dark green.

Purple, kelly green, navy and light blue.

MOD EDIT

All I want is teal. Not carolina blue, teal.

Didn't the original unis have carolina blue stripes?

No. I think the stripes were purple and dark green.

Purple, kelly green, navy and light blue.

Again: you guys know I have all of this information on my site, right?: B)

CharlotteHornets_FRC_1997_SCC_SRGB.png

Archived