New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way to copy the Vikings after it worked out for them......

What are you talking about? The glove? The generic template all teams use?

I believe he is talking about the sneak peeks of the uniform since the Vikings started that

True. They invented it. Good job Vikes.

If that's the case, VIkes deserve all the credit for such a wonderful idea... teasers! They should do that for movies before they hit theaters... with like short videos of clips from the film.

Go A's!

I'm seeing a lot more teal here than I was anticipating with the rebrand. Color me delighted! It asks seems like they got some really good shades of teal and gold on the unis. All hope is not lost!

Also, based on the way the gold looks raised, it seems like black uni, white numbers to me.

Hey, they cpied my Vikes :angered:

If you're talking about gloves, I'm pretty sure that's Nike's glove motif for this year. Don't look too much into it.

Uh...no I'm not ha.

What I keep hearing about the Jaguars' helmets sounds awful. Just completely awful. Gold into black? Huge logo? Yeesh.

I do believe that next week at this time the Jacksonville Jaguars will have defended their title of "Worst Uniforms in the League"

Well done

We'll see, but I don't like what we've seen nor what descriptions detail.

I just don't get why they couldn't do an update/refresh of their original unis. Those looked pretty damn nice IMO.

way to copy the Vikings after it worked out for them......

What are you talking about? The glove? The generic template all teams use?

I believe he is talking about the sneak peeks of the uniform since the Vikings started that

True. They invented it. Good job Vikes.

Well I'm glad the Vikes are leading the NFL in something.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Man. Are you guys serious? "waahhh they copied the Vikings teaser pictures". Nike has teaser pictures like this all the time. Get over yourselves. You sound ridiculous.

Well, at least we're not a Jags fan. :lol:

Hilarious. I wouldn't change be a Jaguars fan for anything. I love them like my family. My sometimes dysfunctional, sometimes depressing family. Through thick and thin. That's what being a fan is. So any 'at least im not a _____ fan' insults are dumb to me. Would you rather us all be bandwagon fans?

Man. Are you guys serious? "waahhh they copied the Vikings teaser pictures". Nike has teaser pictures like this all the time. Get over yourselves. You sound ridiculous.

Well, at least we're not a Jags fan. :lol:

Says the guy whose apparent favorite team has never won an NBA title, much less can't qualify for the playoffs in one of the easiest pro sports to do so.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm sure that Pizzaman and Nicktharipper were just half-serious, half-joking guys. Although I'm a Vikes fan, I could care less if any other team tried the same style of uniform reveal. If anything, I'd prefer they "copy" Minnesota, since it seems to be such an awesome way of going about it! That being said, let's not forget that the Vikes were the first NFL team to do it! :D

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

In regards to this teaser image

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

What angle is this from? I want to say that the top left is part of the collar, meaning it's a black shoulder with a teal sleeve. But I just want to see what all of you think and if that is the same thing you're seeing (or maybe it's an image rotated from a different angle)

Go A's!

In regards to this teaser image

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

What angle is this from? I want to say that the top left is part of the collar, meaning it's a black shoulder with a teal sleeve. But I just want to see what all of you think and if that is the same thing you're seeing (or maybe it's an image rotated from a different angle)

Looks to be the collar at the left, doesn't it? Hard to tell.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Seriously. I'll bet both of these "teaser" programs have been created by and are orchestrated by Nike.

The Vikings and Jags are probably just following Nike's lead.

Archived