New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy in white military dress (excuse my ignorance I have no clue what branch) over John's shoulder...

Navy. I've been actively watching that guy throughout the entire stream. He interests me more than anything else right now. I really hope he speaks.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

They just announced it starts at 1:30 with the uniforms coming at the bottom of the hour. I assume that means 2?

Bottom of the hour = :30. Think a clock with hands and stuff. The "bottom" of the clock is the 6. When the big hand (minute hand) is on the 6, it is (blank):30. So the bottom of the hour when its after 1, is 1:30.

You're welcome :) lol

TIL..

Guy in white military dress (excuse my ignorance I have no clue what branch) over John's shoulder...

Navy. I've been actively watching that guy throughout the entire stream. He interests me more than anything else right now. I really hope he speaks.

He's no small fry either. I think that is Commanding Officer Bob Sanders of NAS Jax.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

These uniforms are about the jaguar and "what a jaguar really is". This is getting weird. Does anyone get the feeling that some nike thug is right of camera staring at John making sure he doesnt say anything they dont want him to.

They've sewn jaguar tails to the pants, and pasted whiskers to the helmets.

He's no small fry either. I think that is Commanding Officer Bob Sanders of NAS Jax.

Damn ... chose the wrong base...

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived