New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

I have seen several say a gold or black helmet would have worked but IMO the gold would look so out of place with this uniform because there is very little gold I could not see any combination work with a gold helmet.

Black was the about the only way to go except for the teal flake they had previous.

I never said gold would have been my first choice... but at least it would have been a choice! And that's my biggest issue here. Right now it's like someone couldn't make up their mind said "I want both" and designers came up with the LEAST sucessful way they could think of to do that in order to put the client off. Only it's backfired horrendously and the Jags went for it! :(

Gold would work, sure people would probably have said "why gold, black would have made more sense" but at least it wouldn't have been the horrific mess we currently have. If they really have to keep the fade then at least make the front gloss as well, the fact it's matte just looks terrible with the gloss decal and the natural refelction of the metalic gold, it's a clustercuss of compound clashes, I honestly dont think they could have created a more disjointed design had that been there intention from the beginning.

9ersstevesig.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but what if the Jags wear a season patch or make it to the Superb Owl

superb-owl.jpeg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but what if the Jags wear a season patch or make it to the Superb Owl... two patches? Plus captain patches?

Samething that would happen if the Steelers or Jets made the Superb Owl.

I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but what if the Jags wear a season patch or make it to the Superb Owl... two patches? Plus captain patches?

dont forget the ravens in the Superb Owl this past year

Don't know what is funnier. Superb Owl or the "make it to the Super bowl"

Don't know what is funnier. Superb Owl or the "make it to the Super bowl"

As a Jags fan we dont have to worry about them making it to either of them this year. On a uni related note Im starting to warm up to the helmets. (Probably just because its my team)

The Jets don't wear captain patches.

spacer.png

The Jets don't wear captain patches.

I think they do, just not this past year I believe

ny_g_darrelle-revis_mb_600.jpg

Go A's!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived