New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to me the thin stripes kinda of look a little less than spectacular if they throw in black it will just ruin the look more.

I personally love the stripe on the helmet now & anything else will be a downgrade in my opinion but black will be awful.

It's black.

Yep...Black.

Always has been as well...we had a debate about this a while back, but every official document, logosheet and digital file I've ever seen (and that's a whole bunch) shows Black.

It's black.

Yep...Black.

Always has been as well...we had a debate about this a while back, but every official document, logosheet and digital file I've ever seen (and that's a whole bunch) shows Black.

scared me, i thought you were talking about the Dolphins but saw above it was cowboys.

That Dolphin stripe (if it exists) is probably a navy blue that appears black to someone who doesn't think about color and/or design as much as we do. I can't tell how many times I've had the conversation where somebody mentions, say, the Bears' "black" helmet (or the Yankees' "black" hat, etc...) and I'll correct them, just to get that "whatever" look from them.

That Dolphin stripe (if it exists) is probably a navy blue that appears black to someone who doesn't think about color and/or design as much as we do. I can't tell how many times I've had the conversation where somebody mentions, say, the Bears' "black" helmet (or the Yankees' "black" hat, etc...) and I'll correct them, just to get that "whatever" look from them.

honestly, i dont get why people care so much if its black or navy. like in the carolina uni thread, some people were saying how great it was, and then as soon as they found out it was black, they were like this looks like :censored:.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived