Uniform guesses for the NFL 2013 season

gothedistance

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing all blue at home again for Seattle. They don't really seem to have any rhyme or reason with their away combos. White jersey with grey pants looks the best so they should stick with that.

I would like to see the Seattle Seahawks finally wear white at home for the very first time ever (in their home opener, no less). But I doubt it, because their home opener is a primetime game against the 49ers, and it would be foolish to do so at night (unless you are the Dallas Cowboys). So it looks like another year of wearing all blue at home. :rolleyes:

Here is my guesses of teams that will wear white at home this season (just a guess, it's not factual).

Arizona: None

Atlanta: None

Baltimore: Week 2 vs. Browns

Buffalo: Week 11 vs Jets (white throwback).

Carolina: Week 1 vs. Seahawks, Week 3 vs. Giants.

Chicago: None

Cincinnati: Week 3 vs Packers

Cleveland: Week 1 vs. Dolphins, Week 4 vs. Bengals

Dallas: Every home game except Thanksgiving vs. Raiders (blue throwbacks).

Denver: None

Detroit: None

Green Bay: None

Houston: Week 2 vs. Titans (white out).

Indianapolis: None

Jacksonville: Week 1 vs. Chiefs, Week 4 vs. Colts,

Kansas City: Week 2 vs. Cowboys

Miami: Every home game except Week 9 vs. Bengals (night game).

Minnesota: None

New England: None

New Orleans: Week 1 vs. Falcons, Week 3 vs. Cardinals, Week 4 vs. Dolphins.

N.Y. Giants: None

N.Y. Jets: Week 1 vs. Buccaneers, Week 3 vs. Bills

Oakland: None

Philadelphia: Week 2 vs. Chargers.

Pittsburgh: None

San Diego: Week 1 vs. Texans, Week 4 vs. Cowboys, Week 6 vs. Colts.

San Francisco: None

Seattle: None (although I would be pleasantly surprised if they do wear white or their alternate gray uni for at least one home game).

St. Louis: None

Tampa Bay: Week 2 vs. Saints, Week 4 vs. Cardinals, Week 6 vs. Eagles.

Tennessee: Week 3 vs. Chargers.

Washington: None (although I wouldn't rule out Week 16 vs. Cowboys).

I'm guessing all blue at home again for Seattle. They don't really seem to have any rhyme or reason with their away combos. White jersey with grey pants looks the best so they should stick with that.

I would like to see the Seattle Seahawks finally wear white at home for the very first time ever (in their home opener, no less). But I doubt it, because their home opener is a primetime game against the 49ers, and it would be foolish to do so at night (unless you are the Dallas Cowboys). So it looks like another year of wearing all blue at home. :rolleyes:

I think NEVER wearing white at home is something they want to keep, sort've like the monochrome. For lack of a better term I think not doing it is almost a tradition.

I really hope they just stick with the grey pants on their whites this year. Its easily the best look. The all white is meh, and the blue pants with white jerseys look awful.

I like the idea of the grey jerseys, but its poorly done. They just looked like dirty white jerseys.

I think Washington should stick with the gold pants all year, and Philly should do that with their white ones.

I want Baltimore and New Orleans to either change pant colour or sock colour. Unless you're going completely monochrome the socks should not be the same colour as the pants. They look awful, like long spandex capris.

New England: None

Not sure about the other teams, but New England usually wears white at home at least once early in the season.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I would like to see Jacksonville open up the season vs KC in all white then filter through their combonation progressively through out the season. See the teal jerseys when hopefully Brunell gets put up in the pride vs Buffalo or Tennessee. I just look forward to alot of combinations that hopefully flow well together.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I also like to see the Packers wear white at home for the first time since the 1989 season, preferrably in their home opener against the Redskins. I have a DVD of the game against the New Orleans Saints during a Week 2 matchup during that '89 season, in which the Packers wore white at home in that game. That was the day I started becoming a Pack fan.

But it is highly unlikely that will ever happen, and I don't think the Packers will ever white at home anytime soon.

Here's a photo of that game from 1989.

Majik-Saints%2089.jpg

My guess is that, in each game, one team will wear a colored jersey and one team will wear a white jersey.

What if the the Seahawks break out the gray jersey on the road like they did last year versus the Bills?

20121216_seahawks052_small-600x448.jpg

spacer.png

My guess is that, in each game, one team will wear a colored jersey and one team will wear a white jersey.

What if the the Seahawks break out the gray jersey on the road like they did last year versus the Bills?

Then it will look like one team is wearing color and the other team needds to fire their laundry service.

Then it will look like one team is wearing color and the other team needds to fire their laundry service.

Excellent response.

spacer.png

Sorry to sound stupid, but I think the Cowboys will wear white at every non-thanksgiving game unless the home team decides to wear white at an away game.

I think the home teams choose which color of jersey they want to wear. But the Cowboys need to stop wearing white at home all the freaking time. This isn't 1973 or 1983 anymore. It's 2013, there is really no excuse for the Cowboys to continue to wear white at home games. I don't want to hear "bad luck blues", or they wear it just so fans can see the other team wear their colors. Might have been a solid reason forty years ago, but not today.

BTW: The Cowboys lately haven't had any good luck wearing their whites than they have wearing the blue jerseys. So, I don't think superstition plays a part of this.

Lets not talk about that game...

spacer.png

Archived