And you thought Nike and Adidas were making awful uniforms!

dhamen0420

I haven't been able to identify the league yet, but the team in black is the Roc City Thunder and then the tri-color gradient team is Troy. These could possibly be the worst uniforms in history. I would be embarresed to be seen in them. Sorry this is the best pic I could find at the moment.

uglyjersey.jpg

"Roll Along"

Nevermind the gradient, who thought that shade of green was a good idea?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

No way guys, these new uniforms are DOPE! They are the future, the FUTURE! You're all just JEALOUS because your teams aren't kewl enough to try these INNOVATING uniforms!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

No way guys, these new uniforms are DOPE! They are the future, the FUTURE! You're all just JEALOUS because your teams aren't kewl enough to try these INNOVATING uniforms!

Said no one, ever.

Well, maybe a Duck fan.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Said no one, ever.

Well, maybe a Duck fan.

Unfortunately I heard that one at least ten times yesterday in regards to the Jaguars.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I haven't been able to identify the league yet, but the team in black is the Roc City Thunder and then the tri-color gradient team is Troy. These could possibly be the worst uniforms in history. I would be embarresed to be seen in them. Sorry this is the best pic I could find at the moment.

uglyjersey.jpg

From what I could find, the Thunder are more of an independent team (that's possible in indoor football?), so that's why it was hard to pin them in any one league.

Plus, the unis are made by Russell Athletic. I saw a bio pic of one of the players on their website and saw the Russell logo on the uni.

So does that mean that Russell designed these things, or were the designs the teams' ideas and Russell just manufactured them?

Semantics, people...semantics.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I did see their team site and it does list Roc City on the schedule, but I couldn't find any new pics to identify the maker. I did find this jersey they wore for an outdoor game:

4eb1e3f8-45a7-4d38-85ca-691d6f6f90a8.jpg

Interesting design, but not as radical as the one from above. I am trying to get better pics.

Team website:

http://www.eteamz.com/tfifootball/

Edit: More pics to come when I can get on may laptop. Better view of the jersey and a fear for Steelers fans of what Nike could do to their uniforms....or a copyright infraction?? Probably just a sad rip off.

"Roll Along"

uglyjersey.jpg

Maybe their uniforms weren't colorfast and the got caught in the rain.

They are the Troy Fighting Irish a semi pro football team from Troy, NY. That game was a game where they went out and played an indoor team. The facemasks are not the same color because you own your own equipment and if you play for another local semi pro team like the Albany Metro Mallers, Glens Falls Greenjackets, Glove City Colonials you get your helmet painted for the new team.

lilben777 beat me to it, those were some of the additional pics I was going to add.

Here is the Pittsburgh Steelers they played a few weeks ago. Fear of what Nike would do with a Steelers uniform???

steelerscopy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also note that the game was a black vs black game. Luckily each team was highlighted with bright accent colors....LOL

"Roll Along"

Archived