utah jazz concept

puckcool22

To be honest im not sure how well those uniforms would work out. It seems like they would create a point, like a mountain peak or something (you know what i mean), at the hip.

Although you maybe on to something very nice with those colors. I esspecially like the Jazz logo that is on the front of the white jersey. Very well done on that logo :D

That green reminds me of pistol pete ^_^

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

I like the white unis (home?), but I'm not sure about that green being so dominant in the away strip. Probably not going to sell a lot of merchandise if that's the primary colour either!

Way better than anything I could ever come up with though!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

I really like these, great owkr. The colors look pretty good, I'm not sure if I am sold on the green but it's all good. I've noticed in a lot of your concepts, you put a gross color in the background. Try putting your concepts on more flattering colors of backgrounds. It can make them look better. The red in the back draws away from your concept, try cahnging that up.

I dunno about these, puckcool. I'm not too big on the use of green... kinda invades on the Celtics turf and also the Supersonics.

As for the jersey, I'm not too big on the way the striping on the jersey and shorts would come together at the hip, and also the giant numbers on the back. The font on the back also doesn't look good - that sorta thing is better suited for hockey jerseys rather than basketball.

IMO, the Jazz have nice jerseys - just need a tweaking in the color scheme (and need to ditch the black alternate). Their logo could use some fixing, but overall I like their current stuff much more than their previous green/yellow/purple days.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived