Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

The flawless NBC commentators start the broadcast by stating that it is a beautiful spring day in Boston, just as it was 400 years ago. I really don't know what was going on in his head.

It's like they had Jack Edwards write their lines.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we win the anthem singer matchup.

Yeah, but in that department, everyone loses to the Blackhawks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

At least we win the anthem singer matchup.

Yeah, but in that department, everyone loses to the Blackhawks.

Jim Cornelison's gesturing towards the flag is about the perfect mix of patriotism, and sheer badassery. Besides the fact that he always has an excellent rendition, I will watch for that alone.

(~2:15)

spacer.png

God that screen-in-screen of Sidney Crosby is annoying

Why was that even there?

Because it's Crosby.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

God that screen-in-screen of Sidney Crosby is annoying

Why was that even there?

Because it's Crosby.

Because its the cup.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived