NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Did not see this posted so i figure id start. So all that i think most of us know for changes is NO going from Hornets to Pelicans. What other changes might be in the upcoming season? My hope(prob 1000% not going to happen i bet) is Houston adds mustard to the primary logo and make the alts the primary jersey and add a home version of those.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within the next few weeks, it's extremely possible the Bobcats announce intentions to obtain the Hornets moniker. Not a sure bet, but a possibility.

Would they be able to make the change in time for this upcoming season?

Would they be able to make the change in time for this upcoming season?

Not according to Adam Silver. It would be a lame-duck season, kinda like the one the Hornets Pelicans just had.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Did not see this posted so i figure id start. So all that i think most of us know for changes is NO going from Hornets to Pelicans. What other changes might be in the upcoming season? My hope(prob 1000% not going to happen i bet) is Houston adds mustard to the primary logo and make the alts the primary jersey and add a home version of those.

Man I really don't like those alts. Probably the most generic jersey in the league. It looks like a stock template or something. And it has too much yellow. I get that it's in our history but I don't like the way it's executed. And I really don't mind our current jerseys but I think an update could be a good thing. More classic design using the older colors.

The Suns are getting new uniforms I believe.

I expect the Heat to add another alternate. Most likely with sleeves.

Too bad we can't get a new owner as well...purple seems to be getting phased out/reduced so probably some hideous orange/black halloween-esque unis.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Gosh. We're going to see more sleeved jerseys. My guess every team on Christmas will be wearing them. Ugh.

Sleeved jerseys can work if done right, and that's a big if. Louisville in the NCAA tournament had sleeved jerseys and I didn't even realize it because it worked so well.

bSLCtu2.png

Here's a preview of the alternate heat uniform:

11254970.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

How soon until denim makes it's triumphant debut in the NBA?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Suns are, in fact, getting new uniforms. They changed the SUNS wordmark and slightly changed the PHX bird logo (which is technically their secondary logo, even though they rarely use the Sunburst primary logo on anything anymore).

The strange thing is that they didn't make the uniform change the same season as the logo / wordmark changes. So, just like everything that Robert Sarver does, their change appears half assed.

Archived