Sign in to follow this  
OhioSportsMan61

NHL All Star Game Logo (Updated)

Hey guys,

I posted this in my hockey series thread, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to start a thread for this to get some C&C. Let me know what you guys think, and what I should change/modify. It was inspired by the 2001 ASG logo when it was in Denver

ASGlogo1_zpsf9f352aa.png

Sorry, but no.

39dlcmecysh3tvgwoglzjwnqq.gif

Sorry, but no.

39dlcmecysh3tvgwoglzjwnqq.gif

I said in the original post that it was inspired by this logo

Sorry about that, I didn't catch that. It still screams COLORADO to me.

Solid logo overall, but right now the wave of the flag/puck trail still screams Avs to me.

The NHL Logo looks like it was accidently pasted at that spot. Possibly shrink it and place it under the letter "R" in the word "STAR". Try that and it is a solid concept.

The NHL Logo looks like it was accidently pasted at that spot. Possibly shrink it and place it under the letter "R" in the word "STAR". Try that and it is a solid concept.

I'll try that out...the only reason I placed it there is to be consistent with the past few ASG logos. The NHL shield was off center but was still prominent. I'll post an update later on.

Here is the updated one. Fixed some edges, changed the font of "COLUMBUS" to match "2015", and changed around the placement of the NHL logo. I'm going to play with the flag a bit next.

ASGlogo1ularge_zps38fa520a.png

It looks good, but a bit starred out. I know it's the all STAR game, but maybe take away the one's on the puck? Because right know I count 19.

I'd also try to get the bottom of the blue section on the pennant to blend in more with the puck.

Aside from that, I actually love it, if there's any logo that can have an all-star logo built around it, it's the Jackets.