Canadian Soccer Pyramid 2028

nas1787

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their League logo isnt half bad but Nas' was a lot more timeless. Those real logos are pretty bad I must say, too bad they didn't see this thread for some inspiration.

Did some digging to see where exactly each team plays. ANB Futbol plays in King City ( its not an actual team though ) and it appears there are 2 teams in Vaughan? kinda strange, but it is what it is. . Durham is owned by the Pickering SC so they probably play there. Cataraqui is in Kingston. Sigma and Masters FA are academies and don't appear to have a set location. Really weird team choices. Pickering, Vaughan, Toronto and Windsor? Call me pessimistic, but I see this league folding fast just like the others have.

Maybe Nas will try to fix it with his designing skills :P

Sigma is in Mississauga [playing out of Hershey Centre Fields] and AND plays out of Richmond Hill. A lot of GTA clubs to start, with only Kingston and Windsor outside of that general area. Hopefully it will last more than a couple of years and we'll see Ottawa Fury's academy join and a few Ontario PDL clubs come on board. If the CSL can stick around playing in front of 50-100 fans then this league should be alright.

Archived