Sportscenter's new digital set

ONUV

They forgot to put Tim Tebow in the preview.

Seriously. ESPN has become a channel specializing in Yankees, Redsox, Heat, Cowboys, and Tim Tebow. I hope that the new Fox channel is better.

Here's what the studio will actually look like:

green-screen-betfair.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Good. Their current boring set is ONE of the reasons I stop watching. Still won't watch though. Lipstick on a pig. And surprise surprise look at one of the teams they think will be in the finals next year.

I just hate American Sportscenter anyway. Canadian is SO MUCH BETTER

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

they should focus less on the look, more on the content, i never watch ESPN anymore its either MLB Network or NFL Network and soon to be FOX Sports One. Espn is so east coast biased and full of themseleves. Also there reporting is terrible lots of inacuracies

moss_moon.gif

SportsNation is one terriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiible show. I can't believe they actually spend time dissecting YouTube highlights.

Wonder if that means that the Canadian SC will change too (since ESPN has a stake in TSN or something).

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

It doesn't matter how much time, effort, or money is put into it - virtual sets will never fail to look cheap and tawdry. That being said, cheap and tawdry sounds perfect for ESPN these days.

They've built a new facility for this - at least some of it will be real.

kU6ns.gif

sets on sets on sets!

I too am looking forward to the new Fox Sports 1...excited for Onrait & O'Toole!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

SportsNation is one terriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiible show. I can't believe they actually spend time dissecting YouTube highlights.

When it first started and had Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle it was pretty great, then both of them left and it's just an alright show now.

bSLCtu2.png

When it first started and had Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle it was pretty great, then both of them left and it's just an alright show now.

The problem is that the show has to use the same clips for the entire week. On Mondays, it's plausible to see Marcellus and Clarissa get excited about the clips, but as the week progresses, they have to find some way to make those same videos entertaining, even if they're already seen over and over again.

They forgot to put Tim Tebow in the preview.

That's because Tebow's already in the "First Take" preview.

Maybe not anymore without Onrait and O'Toole

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived